After tonight I think it's safe to say Silva used PED's the majority of his reign

Does anyone actually believe Silva at 39 decided to use steroids for the first time? You have to be pretty naive to think that

I realize he's 40, but power is usually one of the last things to fade for a fighter. Bisping is tough as nails but tonight I felt Silva landed strikes that normally would have dropped the opponent. Instead they were just shrugged off.

In general he looked like his striking wasn't nearly as damaging, and not just from losing a step which is normal.

I love watching Silva fight and this isn't meant to fighter bash. We already know he did PED's it's just to what extent. I think tonight shed some light on that.
he knocked Bisping out

He got caught once right after a major leg break and now he's been using his whole career. It's people like you TS who remind me that there were in fact children left behind. Bush lied.

i've always thought so

never know. maybe one day silva will go onto Brazilian oprah and tell everything about his PED ring. can we just all agree silva is the lance Armstrong of mma. from now on we shall call him lance silva. or just lance.

Anderson is no gay for PEDS. Anderson did not do this .

Seriously though... I don't believe PEDS gave Anderson awesome striking skills. Dude was just awesome for a decade.

So you idiots actually think he just used once after watching this shit? He's a shell of his former self, and it's clearly not just age.

Ya along with 99% of the roster..come on everyone used...look at people now after they finally started testing , its beyond obvious.

Does anyone actually believe Silva at 39 decided to use steroids for the first time? You have to be pretty naive to think that
Using them for the first time to recover from a horrific injury is not hard to believe.

I love watching Silva fight and this isn't meant to fighter bash. We already know he did PED's it's just to what extent. I think tonight shed some light on that.

First off, this is 100% fighter bashing.

Secondly, Its been 3 years since he lost to Weidman. 3 years ago Cain fought Bigfoot, that is a long long time. He threw crazy shit like he use to and he also made Bisping miss a lot. He looked like a 41 year old. Did you expect him to look like the Bonnar fight which was 4 years ago...? 4 years is on average half of a UFC fighters career (top fighters usually have 8-10 year careers).

Huggers are going to rip you TS, but you're correct.

Anderson used long term.

He's also old for a fighter. Nothing is going to improve the speed his style is so dependent on at this point in his career.

You said it in your first sentence, he's 40. Silva has never been a 'power' striker like Hendo or Hendricks. What made him great was his speed.

Maybe he was on PEDs his whole career. But losing a fight (in which he landed the most significant strike and turned his opponent into a walking hamburger) at 40 years old is not evidence of this.

He was 100% on PEDs for the Diaz fight. We can only speculate about the rest.

Again. He's 40. He was out for a year. Than out for another year. He's not going to come back and walk through the division.

tumblr_lvs1gpUUqs1qibz0jo1_500.gif

I realize he's 40, but power is usually one of the last things to fade for a fighter. Bisping is tough as nails but tonight I felt Silva landed strikes that normally would have dropped the opponent. Instead they were just shrugged off.

In general he looked like his striking wasn't nearly as damaging, and not just from losing a step which is normal.

Nah, Anderson was never a power guy, he was a timing guy. Timing fades with age.

All this PEDRO talk is stupid.......I'm 40 and trust me feel nothing like I did at 25-30 getting OLD sucks.

41 and competing at anything professional is very rare, except golf.

Hmm...yellow belt. Soon to be yellow card. Maybe even double yellow, or if the mods feel your special you might get banned.

I actually got the opposite vibe from this fight, I used to think that he always used, but now I'm sure he didn't.

He popped for two anabolic steroids the first time he had been randomly tested lol. He gained serious weight and got much better so late in his career, everything points to him roiding for the entirety of his epic run in the ufc.

Understandbly Silva fans are in deep denial. You spend years worshipping someone only to find out he's a fraud, it's devastating psychologicaly and difficult to accept.

Back