After tonight I think it's safe to say Silva used PED's the majority of his reign

Troy Nelson

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I realize he's 40, but power is usually one of the last things to fade for a fighter. Bisping is tough as nails but tonight I felt Silva landed strikes that normally would have dropped the opponent. Instead they were just shrugged off.

In general he looked like his striking wasn't nearly as damaging, and not just from losing a step which is normal.

I love watching Silva fight and this isn't meant to fighter bash. We already know he did PED's it's just to what extent. I think tonight shed some light on that.

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

It was safe to say that even before tonight.

Silva ko's guys with precision not power. His precision was off because he's lost some of his speed, reflexes, timing...being a 41 yr old and all. Plus he was rusty and taking crazy risks.

TS is trolling anyhow.

Wait, why? He did some vintage Shit at 40. Bisping just ate some serious stuff and survived.

I swear the people post the dumbest shit right after a fight. My god. Yes, he's 40 ... just like your IQ.

Must have been using in the rest of his awkward fights like Maia and leites as well make sense

Didn't they film a video in Silva's house once and there were HGH blue tops on the table or something?

I agree, I think that it has become very obvious that silva most likely started abusing peds a while ago, probably during his time in pride

Lol what? Surely "strength" would be more affected by dropping PEDs more so than power, (which increases only as a side effect of the strength gains of PED's), yet silva stuffed bisping easily enough.

It's just a massive reach. Too massive.

It's safe to say that we will never know.

Ever.

After tonight I think it's safe to say that this board is full of retards

No.. Just no.

Evidence he's used for so long?

I realize he's 40, but power is usually one of the last things to fade for a fighter. Bisping is tough as nails but tonight I felt Silva landed strikes that normally would have dropped the opponent. Instead they were just shrugged off.

In general he looked like his striking wasn't nearly as damaging, and not just from losing a step which is normal.

I love watching Silva fight and this isn't meant to fighter bash. We already know he did PED's it's just to what extent. I think tonight shed some light on that.
The only thing we knew about juice during his title run was that half of his opponents were on it (Chael busted right after their fight, Bonner busted right after their fight, Marquardt got busted, James Irvin... Vitor and Hendo were heavy TRT users, etc.).

If what you got form that fight was that Anderson was on roids, you should be watching another sport.

This topic is dumb as shit and I'm posting in this idiotic thread to let you all know this.

Who popped positive for "supplements" in the first place?

Back