After This Weekend's Card, We Will Be 2 Weeks Without a UFC Event

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AcidicPeskyGarpike-size_restricted.gif

This weekend we have UFC Fight Night: Błachowicz vs. Jacaré.

After that the next card is December 7th. UFC on ESPN: Overeem vs. Rozenstruik

Can't remember the last time we went 2 weeks without fights. I was starting to get used to having fight cards every weekend.

<DCrying>

And both those cards are meh. The big one is December 14th.

giphy.gif

In honor of our BMF king, I'll be hosting backyard tussles. Just @ whoever you'd like to challenge.

Maybe chuck will get into it in the street with mike Tyson.

Good, 90% of the cards suck. It’s why I stream them free from Russian websites.

It's weird now having a big gap like that for sure, I've been an MMA fan for 10 years now so I remember when it wasn't like this but I've really gotten used to having MMA every weekend to look forward to. Even if the cards aren't stacked there are good fights every single weekend and that's the dream right there.

Nov 23 has Wilder/Ortiz 2. Not sure the 30th has anything to offer though.

According to Sherdogs, this is good because the UFC puts on too many shows and MMA life will bloom..., once again..., due to inactivity.

I lived through the eras where there was 5 UFCs a year like 2004(though Pride was on as well so wasn't that little).

Not sure what I enjoyed more. Thing is I can distinctly remember every event to this day from 2006 era.

The UFC has become my primary source of entertainment. Other sports and even action movies don't interest me that much anymore. All these superhero cartoon movies with unrealistic fight scenes just look retarded to me.

The UFC doesn't have enough events in my opinion. All these Hardcore MMA Fans who think "there are just too many UFC events" sound ridiculous in my opinion. LOL

Meh... I prefer quality over quantity. Don't like these watered down cards. Will just catch the one fight that interests me later.

And both those cards are meh. The big one is December 14th.

giphy.gif

Yeah. I'm not hyped for any fight cards till December 14th. I'm trying to consistently hit the gym for a month, then UFC 245 will mark a month of consistent gym time for me. I just need to get my scrawny ass off sherdog now.

Wtf so what you're saying is we might need to leave the basement for fresh air at some point?

AcidicPeskyGarpike-size_restricted.gif

This weekend we have UFC Fight Night: Błachowicz vs. Jacaré.

After that the next card is December 7th. UFC on ESPN: Overeem vs. Rozenstruik

Can't remember the last time we went 2 weeks without fights. I was starting to get used to having fight cards every weekend.

<DCrying>
Wasnt there supossed to be ESPN+ Card, in between?
Which got cancelled?

I think so...24th...

Pretty sure sherdog still had it listed up until like yesterday...

Edit:
Sherdog probably just did an error...

Last edited:
Back