After terrorist attacks - Take Your Thoughts and Prayers and Shove them by Seth

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of this blog post. https://sethfrantzman.com/2016/12/20/take-the-thoughts-and-prayers-and-shove-em/

He points out most of the attacks like the one that just happened in Berlin happen outside the West. Westerns are not the victims. Violent jihadists ideology should be attacked. Just accepting it and saying our thoughts and prayers are with the victims does nothing. I cannot sum it up well. It is worth reading the link IMO. He is not blaming all Muslims.

TAKE THE “THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS” AND SHOVE EM·

By SETH J. FRANTZMAN

“Pray for Germany,” read one meme floating around on Facebook. But I’m not praying for anyone and you shouldn’t either. “Thoughts and prayers have become the easy “get out of taking this seriously,” response to every mass murder terror attack motivated by Islamist extremism. It doesn’t matter how many people the new Nazis, the new KKK, murder, the response is always “pray.” Pray for what? For a quick death? For the victims? They don’t need our prayers, they need protection. They need better intelligence services working together to find, detain and hopefully kill, terrorists.

Each time we hear “thoughts and prayers.” We have candle light vigils when we should have more vigilance. We hear statements about “senseless act of violence” and “random people killed” or how “lunatics” and “madmen” massacred people. Another “tragedy.” Even as the list of victims grows and grows. Instead of recognizing the threat and paying attention as the forerunners of ISIS committed hundreds of attacks in Iraq in 2007-2009, especially targeting religious and ethnic minorities, there are more “thoughts and prayers.”

The whole world is threatened by the cancer of religious-inspired hatred, a new imperialism of mass murder. The western commentators would have you believe it is always “lone wolves” and “random.” It’s not “random”. It targets Bastille day, the national day, it targets religious events, such as Christmas, it targets a kosher deli, it targets a Shia mosque, a Sufi shrine, it targets Coptic Christians in Egypt, it targets Shabak and Yazidis in Iraq, it targets Kurds, it targets synagogues, it targets foreigners, it is solely inspired by religious hatred. When the murderers in Mumbai and Westgate and Dhaka lined up the hostages they tortured and murdered those of the “wrong religion.” It’s not random. It’s planned. It is thought out. It is premeditated. The murderers love bathing in blood, they love genocide and mass rape as they did in Iraq and Syria. They love deciding when others will die. They are not “poor and alienated.” They are middle class, just like the Nazi SS volunteers

The Nazis and the KKK and the Islamists don’t get to win and deprive the world of security. More security at black churches was not the “answer” the KKK bombings, it was going deep after the roots of the KKK. The answer to the Nazis was not more Maginot lines, but eradicating them. Living in a fortress is not an answer to Islamist extremism, putting up more walls and having lumbering police with guns everywhere. That’s just playing defense. You have to demand offense, if people don’t want to be tolerant,deport them. Societies have to actively fight against extremist hatred, not just accept it as a new normal. If you don’t struggle against it, you have given up.

"Thoughts and prayers" is just virtu-signaling to steal something that Paul Joseph Watson uses... same as the rainbow and French flag and the #IStandWithHer hashtag bullshit.

I just spoke to God and told him that Islam sucks. His response? Tell me about it!

Never really got the whole thoughts and prayer thing. It's literally the least you can do to help someone without doing nothing.

If those seeking asylum hate the cultures, religions and countries they are demanding asylum in, they should be rejected. Migrants should be forced to learn tolerance first and take responsibility for being tolerant. Those who support executing others for “blasphemy” and support persecuting others for their religions should not be received as “refugees,” when they are in fact causing others to be refugees.

This should be printed on leaflets and dropped on the anti xenophobia protesters in Germany. Well, maybe stone tablets instead of leaflets.

its just a way to get the moral credit of "showing support" without actually doing anything

its just a way to get the moral credit of "showing support" without actually doing anything
I'd rather the mongs that 'show support' refrain from doing anything tbh, it's probably a good thing.

Cows kill more Americans than terrorists. I'm not impressed.

Big fan of A.J. Love his rythm, cadence, wraping and delivering, plus he is a dark MOFO...
Only thing I dont get, is how in the fucking hell was he fucking this White whale.... it is beyong comprehension.....

2B1AC3F900000578-0-image-a-24_1438746038150.jpg

Cows kill more Americans than terrorists. I'm not impressed.

If you don't count anything after 9/11 maybe.

First if you don't understand the difference you are stupid and I don't think that's it so you are making excuses.

Second the reason is because the cop federal and the others are at it to keep the shit heads from killing lots more.

To get killed by a cow you have to go where they are. With terrorist they come to where you are.

As to the op it's fine to sends thoughts and prayers as long as you follow it up with sending the shit heads to hell as fast as possible.

You are never going to win the hearts and minds of these shit heads. All they are going respect if fear.

There are Muslims that can be good citizens of the country they come to but this only if the numbers are small.

Big fan of A.J. Love his rythm, cadence, wraping and delivering, plus he is a dark MOFO...
Only thing I dont get, is how in the fucking hell was he fucking this White whale.... it is beyong comprehension.....

2B1AC3F900000578-0-image-a-24_1438746038150.jpg

I DID NOT KNOW THAT.... He's still awesome though. Loved him on the Comedy Central roasts.

The West is at war with Islam, no matter how you slice it.

Then why is it feverishly trying to flood Europe with Muslims and suppressing dissent?

There is a lot more to it.

The powers that be want a one world government.

Well yes, but in terms of 'The West is at war with Islam', it is not backed up in terms of actions. You don't wage a war against something and at the same time facilitate its spread into your territory.

Well yes, but in terms of 'The West is at war with Islam', it is not backed up in terms of actions. You don't wage a war against something and at the same time facilitate its spread into your territory.

I have no idea their motives. Wish I did.

Back