After terrorist attack, 4000 Germans join protests!!! ....................... against xenophobia

These people are fucked beyond repair...fuck em
If they conquer Europe, it's going to be a more difficult battle when we have to fight them.

Edit: Fuck, you're European, get over there dude. Put on a brown shirt, the Germans need a strong leader.

I think even if Germany ended up 100% Islamic, with no ethnic Germans left, with Sharia law, it still would not be considered conquered by some who don't understand conquest and expansion.

It would just be 'progress' and 'diversity'
Islamocommunist indeed. Oy vey, we're gonna get Shoah'd

If they conquer Europe, it's going to be a more difficult battle when we have to fight them.
How do you think I feel?, I live in England, which isn't much bigger than the state of Texas..by the time "you" get around to fighting them, "we" will be gone..

4000 or 40000 I bet these people are likely kinda pathetic looking. As in there would hardly be a set of shoulders among them nor anyone who you would want in the trenches as 1 million Poles pour across the border.

3000 are probably women.

Yeah, which would be social democrats, the left and the green party. Who are just like Merkel or worse when it comes to immigration/refugees and much more left than Merkel's CDU in all other aspects. Basically full-SJWs.
What I'd like to know is why people don't react to this total flip-flopping of Merkel's CDU. I mean if you read some quotes from 4 years ago, you'd think she was supposed to do the exact opposite when it comes to immigration. Don't feel people betrayed? Why isn't there a stronger feeling of 'wow that's treason, I'll never vote for this women again'? Or is it a tactical mindset to avoid a left-left-green government? But you'd think in a system with 10 parties or so, a party who completely does the opposite of what they said during their campaign should easily lose like ~80% of their votes.
She was elected as a Christian conservative who was opposed to mass immigration...

Well you make a good point.

Next election voting CDU will be a pure tactical move to avoid SJW/left lunatic coalition, at least by me.

The CDU and especially the CSU are actually pretty conservative. It's really just Merkel and a few of her buddies who oppress the majority of conservatives in the CDU. And even one of Merkel's buddies (Laschet) turned on the left parties today.

It's complicated. I wish they would have went with a new candidate instead of Merkel but since she oppresses everyone, no one was available.

Moving to a new country isn't that easy
Seems like I've heard that before. A man that talked about policy makers that were international elements, not bound to a nation. He seemed pretty pissed off at what they were doing to people that were bound to their homeland.

Were you born in Germany, bruh? Are you one of them Hitler apologists? I only ask because of your location.
Yes and no.

The location and other stuff is just a joke for the Prem thread in the Sports Bar, because I'm the only german there and look *really* german lol.

why cant germany have a political culture that isnt enforced by police lol

Oh, and that guy who posted that thread asking "liberalism is a mental disorder, what does it mean" should look no further than the very title of this thread.

Holy shit!

Well... They do like being crapped on.

Goodbye Germany. Hello Germanistan.

german-islam-flag-03.gif

Well you make a good point.

Next election voting CDU will be a pure tactical move to avoid SJW/left lunatic coalition, at least by me.

The CDU and especially the CSU are actually pretty conservative. It's really just Merkel and a few of her buddies who oppress the majority of conservatives in the CDU. And even one of Merkel's buddies (Laschet) turned on the left parties today.

It's complicated. I wish they would have went with a new candidate instead of Merkel but since she oppresses everyone, no one was available.
What's your opinion on Christian Wagner? Is he popular enough in Germany to consider a run (I mean it's too late now anyway but in theory)?
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christean_Wagner

A friend of mine mentioned him as his ideal candidate and his position are very sane from my point of view especially considering that he's a German politician.

Yes and no.

The location and other stuff is just a joke for the Prem thread in the Sports Bar, because I'm the only german there and look *really* german lol.
Well, use your superior Aryan genetics and save your people! Lead them!

Edit: Forget about the 6 trillion. Netanyahu blames it on the Muslims now. You have permission to rise! He doesn't want to see Germany conquered because that weakens Israel. Hitler was exonerated by the king of the Jews!

Well I guess you get what you ask for.

Too bad 10 or 20 thousand anti immigration protesters did show up.

I think even if Germany ended up 100% Islamic, with no ethnic Germans left, with Sharia law, it still would not be considered conquered by some who don't understand conquest and expansion.

It would just be 'progress' and 'diversity'

Phil-Dunphy.gif

What's your opinion on Christian Wagner? Is he popular enough in Germany to consider a run (I mean it's too late now anyway but in theory)?
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christean_Wagner

A friend of mine mentioned him as his ideal candidate and his position are very sane from my point of view especially considering that he's a German politician.
"Wagner ist Mit-Initiator des Berliner Kreises in der Union, einer informellen Gruppe von Landtags-, Bundestags- und Europaabgeordneten von CDU und CSU. Ziel des Berliner Kreises ist eine deutlichere Profilierung der Union und Rückbesinnung auf ihre christlich-sozialen, wirtschaftsliberalen und wertkonservativen Wurzeln. Insbesondere sollen die zahlreichen ehemaligen Wähler und Stammwähler der Union angesprochen und für die Union zurückgewonnen werden."

Completely agree with him on that. Classic CDU/CSU politicies and I'm completely fine with them.

If Merkel doesn't win we will have a coalition of the three worst leftist parties you can imagine.

Shit, and they made it seem like Trump vs Clinton was the end of times. Fuck I'd take Clinton any day of the week over Merkel and there's actually worse than her in Germany, lol.

I see German's still love their genocide and still love fucking over Europe.

Back