After terrorist attack, 4000 Germans join protests!!! ....................... against xenophobia

Another shitpost by you, in the form of an ad hominum attack.

More like an observation - you're a Canadian leftist. You're absolutely fucking insane and should be treated as such.

There's a party running on a populist, anti-immigration platform - the AFD. They beat Merkel in her home state and have been garnering increasing support since their inception, in 2013. Take it from someone who's actually German by birth - there are plenty of people who want these people out. But you need to understand Germany and its history in order to know why the majority of these people will not take to the streets.
So a silent majority?

Sounds familiar.

There's a party running on a populist, anti-immigration platform - the AFD. They beat Merkel in her home state and have been garnering increasing support since their inception, in 2013. Take it from someone who's actually German by birth - there are plenty of people who want these people out. But you need to understand Germany and its history in order to know why the majority of these people will not take to the streets.
lol I understand Germany's history, as well as their political system and their language, I also know Germans but ...so what? They'll be beyond a point of no return.
2021 elections? Good luck with that, in 5 years Germany will look like Morocco.
It's AFD 51% or bust. And it's bust.
Also their hate speech laws are ridiculous but it's not like they couldn't organize some peaceful protests.
They are cucks, plain and simple. UUUhhh muuuh Hitler, uhhh if somebody thinks I'm racist, uhhh the police could be there, hmm you're not really supposed to say it, ohh but at least Merkel creates jobs so idk, ahhh but AFD is a bit too far right... BLAH BLAH BLAH

Next election in 2017 won't change anything I'm afraid. In fact we have to hope that Merkel actually wins again. :eek:

2021 should be the target for actual conservative parties.
It'll be too late. Google demographic winter.

More like an observation - you're a Canadian leftist. You're absolutely fucking insane and should be treated as such.

Let me know when you want to have an actual discussion about Germany and its people. Until then, continue getting 'likes' from your fellow ideologues on the right.

It'll be too late. Google demographic winter.
Well the AfD would need over 50% and that is impossible

And they have too many shitheads right now

lol I understand Germany's history, as well as their political system and their language, I also know Germans but ...so what? They'll be beyond a point of no return.
2021 elections? Good luck with that, in 5 years Germany will look like Morocco.
It's AFD 51% or bust. And it's bust.
Also their hate speech laws are ridiculous but it's not like they couldn't organize some peaceful protests.
They are cucks, plain and simple. UUUhhh muuuh Hitler, uhhh if somebody thinks I'm racist, uhhh the police could be there, hmm you're not really supposed to say it, ohh but at least Merkel creates jobs so idk, ahhh but AFD is a bit too far right... BLAH BLAH BLAH

Clearly you don't understand much of the German system if you don't know that they don't need 51% of the vote to have an impact.

Well the AfD would need over 50% and that is impossible

And they have too many shitheads right now
The shitheads are your salvation.

But nevermind that, muh 6 trillion!

(You don't actually believe the 6 million do you?)

This is beyond my understanding. Yeah, not all Muslims, yeah diversity is good, yeah bleeding hearts. I get all that.

But how about pushing back against a harmful policy instead of protesting something that has no bearing on current events? Xenophobia isn't raping women on new years eve or driving trucks through crowds of people who are going out of their way to help newcomers. This is a legit mental disorder of some kind.

My heart goes out to the victims. The ones killed in the attack, and the ones yet to be killed due to this insanity.

Clearly you don't understand much of the German system if you don't know that they don't need 51% of the vote to have an impact.
Yes they do.
As an opposition party, they won't be able to stop this madness.

Yes they do.
Gettin' ready for a coup, only one solution to be honest!

If 10% of you declare war on your government they can't stop you. Shit, they can't even stop the Islamists.

The shitheads are your salvation.

But nevermind that, muh 6 trillion!

(You don't actually believe the 6 million do you?)

Nah the actual competent people in the AfD could be the answer, not the idiots.

Maybe removing Merkel and her buddies from the CDU would be sufficient as well

Yes they do.

No they don't. Germany doesn't have a dual party system. Further, they frequently have coalition governments.

I hope the entire pathetic country gets raped and bombed. It's 100% their own fault.
I won't feel sorry for a single victim of terrorist attacks or rapes, sorry Germans.
I don't want to see that happen. If Germany falls, then Muslims will have gained another stronghold on planet Earth. The more areas they conquer, the greater chance they have of infecting the rest of Europe and eventually America. We cannot let this cancer spread.

He proposed the final solution. A Jew proposed a Final Solution to the Aryan Race BEFORE Hitler was convinced to exterminate the Jews by a Muslim.

Lol you are nuts. Now the Muslims were responsible for the Holocaust lol.

Lol you are nuts. Now the Muslims were responsible for the Holocaust lol.
Hey, that's king of the Jews Nuttyoohoo himself! I didn't say it, he did!

*Just joking, I like Netanyahu. He's right here too, he's honest about it, despite pressure to lie.

I don't want to see that happen. If Germany falls, then Muslims will have gained another stronghold on planet Earth. The more areas they conquer, the greater chance they have of infecting America.

Lol conquer? Man you guys are such pussies. Scared of literally everything.

They are just people. Not some fucking alien swarm. Muslim groups can barely even get along with each others yet you think they are planning some world domination lol.

Terrorists need to step up their game, missed opportunity

step 1. Small terrorist plot
step 2. Wait for pacifists to join together, larger terrorist plot.

sorry it's brutal and it needs to happen. Need bloodshed for these idiots to wake up.

Back