After terrorist attack, 4000 Germans join protests!!! ....................... against xenophobia

If it's anything like North America, you could be right. Bolshevik types tend to take over the university system as part of base strategy of ideological subversion. 'The purge'. You see this anywhere a Marxist revolution is taking place.

But still that is not a large portion of the overall population that must 'go along to get along' within such an environment.

So it's hard to quantify how many people are really on board.

not that hard, let's see if Merkel gets re-elected

Dear God! I don't know why it didn't hit me before.

Immigration, open borders... Soros!

Hahahaha, so this doesn't represent Germany at all, this is the same shit we saw here in the States with people being bused in!

You are fucking good!

Well I don't know how well it represents Germany, but Astroturfing is a universal political concept and is used constantly. It is one of the key techniques in the overall process of manufacturing consent. Organize some event, and then plaster it on the media and present it like it is spontaneous and genuine.

So it becomes a matter of separating the illusion, from reality.

Who gives a shit what Hitler thinks? Is he your hero or something?

Murdering Jews was really mighty.

I'm glad the random Hitler reference is what you decided to take a stand on in this thread

Who gives a shit what Hitler thinks? Is he your hero or something?

Murdering Jews was really mighty.

I wasn't the biggest fan of his Jew killing policy but there is no denying they were mighty. He almost led them to conquering the world until he made a fuck up against Russia.

I wasn't the biggest fan of his Jew killing policy but there is no denying they were mighty. He almost led them to conquering the world until he made a fuck up against Russia.

Replace the Jews with the Muslims and it would have been okay. Am i rite?!?!?

Fuck sake Deffid, we're relying on you to lead the resistance!

Next election in 2017 won't change anything I'm afraid. In fact we have to hope that Merkel actually wins again. :eek:

2021 should be the target for actual conservative parties.

LEL

THIS FUCKING COUNTRY IS INSANE

image-1088291-860_galleryfree-jqfz-1088291.jpg

"MUNICH IS COLORFUL"
"HATE IS UGLY"
"HUMANITY"
"DIVERSITY"
"RESPECT"

I hope the entire pathetic country gets raped and bombed. It's 100% their own fault.
I won't feel sorry for a single victim of terrorist attacks or rapes, sorry Germans.

Are you so triggered by a bunch of lefties gathering in a square that you're now going to condemn the entire German population, many of which clearly would rather not have let in 1 million refugees?

Are you so triggered by a bunch of lefties gathering in a square that you're now going to condemn the entire German population, many of which clearly would rather not have let in 1 million refugees?
Many? Where are they? What are they doing to stop it? I loved Germany but those lunatics are clearly destroying their own country.

LMAO of course a Canadian would leap to the defense of Germans with extreme Stockholm Syndrome

I'm glad the random Hitler reference is what you decided to take a stand on in this thread
Fucking shitty and fucking pathetic if you ask me.

Fuck that guy.

Think of a country like a living organism. SJWs are like HIV viruses. They turn off the host's immunity system so it cannot fight external infections.

Last edited:
Fucking shitty and fucking pathetic if you ask me.

Fuck that guy.

Let me gloss over the Germans saying "hate is ugly" after the umpteenth terrorist attack against them, this fucking guy said "HITLER"

HOLY

FUCK

Many? Where are they? What are they doing to stop it? I loved Germany but those lunatics are clearly destroying their own country.

There's a party running on a populist, anti-immigration platform - the AFD. They beat Merkel in her home state and have been garnering increasing support since their inception, in 2013. Take it from someone who's actually German by birth - there are plenty of people who want these people out. But you need to understand Germany and its history in order to know why the majority of these people will not take to the streets.

LMAO of course a Canadian would leap to the defense of Germans with extreme Stockholm Syndrome

Another shitpost by you, in the form of an ad hominum attack.

Wow we really defending Hitler here? I knew these forum was crazy but you are really pushing it. The Holocaust was OK because one dude wrote a book?
He proposed the final solution. A Jew proposed a Final Solution to the Aryan Race BEFORE Hitler was convinced to exterminate the Jews by a Muslim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back