After terrorist attack, 4000 Germans join protests!!! ....................... against xenophobia

This is a message board. It exists for the purpose of sharing views and opinions as well as facts. Within this context, my view has as much meaning as yours or anyone else's.
I was addressing your opinion, not your right to exist here.

Your fearmongering is unreal lol. There is no Muslim World Order coming to take over. The vast majority are just people who want to live their lives and couldn't care less what others do.

There are more things you should be worried about.

You're really naive if you think that. I've had the experience of working with Muslims (in Canada). There were around 4 of them at the workplace. During my time there, they all separately invited me at least once to go to the mosque, and a few would often "teach" random things from the Quran to me. They only gave up when they saw that I just really wasn't interested. My point is, even your totally average, regular muslim who goes to your workplace in a Western country strongly believes in the idea that EVERYONE should be Muslim. They have a hard time coming to terms with the idea of someone NOT being Muslim.

89qCkXO.jpg

lmao

Yeah why would you get so mad over text? Usually an IQ issue as you're not smart enough to control emotions.
Wow, do you enjoy advertising your ignorance? "Mad over text"?? lol. Because that's all communication is. Just text on a screen unrelated to anything in reality. lol. Go away, genius.

And I better not see you get upset over any news report, ever. Just text on a screen, right.

If it were one of my children killed in the attack I would be be more than angry at that crowd.

Back