After terrorist attack, 4000 Germans join protests!!! ....................... against xenophobia

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
LEL

THIS FUCKING COUNTRY IS INSANE

image-1088291-860_galleryfree-jqfz-1088291.jpg

"MUNICH IS COLORFUL"
"HATE IS UGLY"
"HUMANITY"
"DIVERSITY"
"RESPECT"

I hope the entire pathetic country gets raped and bombed. It's 100% their own fault.
I won't feel sorry for a single victim of terrorist attacks or rapes, sorry Germans.

Their reactions so far after a radical Islamic terrorist killed 12 people and injured 40:
- investigations against a politician who tweeted that it's Merkel's fault
- outrage over protests of right-wing parties
- protests against xenophobia

Their reactions so far after a radical Islamic terrorist killed 12 people and injured 40:
- investigations against a politician who tweeted that it's Merkel's fault
- outrage over protests of right-wing parties
- protests against xenophobia

You forgot Putin's role in all this

Well it's kinda hard not to feel sorry for victims that were against taking in refugees.

Hitler was misunderstood.

It's obvious, Germany has been defeated and the hope is gone for a positive "zukunft".

They are clinically retarded. Germ culture it self is a joke and deserves to cease to exist.

Enjoy the Gemanislamisms, Your new BMW with 50% of blowing up near a crowd.

Probably mobilized by the same folks that brought you BLM and Not my president protests. The powers that be aren't just going to let Merkel stand on an island by herself..especially since she is the "last stand for the destruction of Wes...excuse me, conserving redefined western values" according to team globalization...and she has an election coming up. Expect a lot of manufactured bullshit(like this), censorship, and Russia scapegoating over the next few months. I won't blame Germans. They didn't ask for this and cradle to the grave indoctrination isn't easy for everybody to snap out of.

Pretending a forced narrative is prevailing doesn't make it so. Ask Hillary.

Last edited:
Thats approaching NK levels of stockholm syndrome.

It's a cool language, though. We should preserve it since it will be replaced by Arabic in Germany.

I wish a truck plowed through that crowd instead

Well it's kinda hard not to feel sorry for victims that were against taking in refugees.
Any sane person is planning their escape.

The rest will be conquered.

Germany is done. Put a fork in her.

They are clinically retarded. Germ culture it self is a joke and deserves to cease to exist.

Enjoy the Gemanislamisms, Your new BMW with 50% of blowing up near a crowd.

But this is not a new phenomenon. In the 60s and 70s, the European left was very sympathetic to the Soviet Union and hated American imperialism.

Same shit today, they love Islam and hate America.

But this is not a new phenomenon. In the 60s and 70s, the European left was very sympathetic to the Soviet Union and hated American imperialism.

Same shit today, they love Islam and hate America.

Yet are desperate to keep Murican troops lol, uber cuck's,

Back