After Stipe wrecks DC and Ngannou again, who should he fight next?

The first fight was only "controversial" to DC haters/Stipe nutsuckers.
Lol say it enough and it might become true bud

Eye pokes had a direct effect on the outcome of the fight

HW sucks so much lol

The UFC should trade for Minakov and give him a title shot so we can see just how good he is
If dc mix in wresling he will smash stipe

He might beat DC but I'm leaning onto DC because if he listens to his coaches and just wrestles. He'll go GSP on Stipe and we all know Stipe is no match for DC's wrestling skills.

Also, he will never beat Ngannou. A focused Ngannou is pretty much unbeatable.

U butthurt because a 260 lbs big muscled hw like ngannou cant do anything when stipe controlled him?
Thats the reality if it was jail no way his butthole would still be pure and innocent after the encounter;)
If it was jail there would be no referee or rules. You can keep your homosexual :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: gay queer fantasies for yourself now.

Thank you ! And stop posting homosexual shit bro.

TalkativePlainCoyote-size_restricted.gif

^ REKD
After he absorbed 200 punches to the face

Mousasi went 9-4 in the UFC including victories over Hendo and Belfort. He knocked out the same one-legged Santos Jones couldn't finish. {<huh}. How is he in the same sentence with those two?

people were talking about him being the absolute best

I mean, he still kicked ass, don't get me wrong. I respect the hell out of mousasi

Lol

He made easy work of both already

He'll do it even quicker in the next fights
Stipe has never had an easy night with DC — come on, now!!
No guarantee that he beats DC in the trilogy fight.

If it was jail there would be no referee or rules. You can keep your homosexual :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: gay queer fantasies for yourself now.

Thank you ! And stop posting homosexual shit bro.
Yeap ngannou was lucky there was a ref during the fight.thank u for agreeing

if it was jail, there wouldnt be any space for the beautiful footwork of stipe, the cell is too small, he would get KOed, then molested by a BBC.
There was a ref and he didnt even know how to defend himself.smh

HW is sad. The last titlefight with two guys that was supposed to be the best if the division, looked really terrible And sloppy if you compare it to the best guys fighting in Pride 15 years ago.

Jones vs Stipe is a fun fight.

Back