After shooting down Barboza rumors, Khabib calls out 'fat face' Eddie Alvarez

Alvarez has earned the right to challenge for the LW belt against true champ Khabib.

can't believe that khabib hasn't got this belt by now
look out light weight division

It's about time someone called Eddie out on his face

Shit just got serious.

Alvarez has earned the right to challenge for the LW belt against true champ Khabib.
I was gonna be all like "true champ whut? BLARGHADARGRURAWWWR!", but then I saw it was you! How you been LB? Long time no read.

Khabib is scared of Barboza.

He knows that Barboza is a terrible fight for him.

I was gonna be all like "true champ whut? BLARGHADARGRURAWWWR!", but then I saw it was you! How you been LB? Long time no read.

LOL Okay I guess, didn't get violated in jail, not that I know of.

Shit just got serious.

Ohhhhhhh-man-Shit-just-got-real-meme-10122.jpg

Dana is about to slap down Exodus Alvarez like he did Ty-Run Wouldntly. Can't stand these new "champs" I picked both to win but they are half the champs of guys they beat.

Khabib doesn't deserve the shot with a division with plenty of good guys who stay active. Put in some more work-starting with Barboza, then we'll see.

Eddie scurred, just like Tyrone and Bisping. These guys think they can pick and choose which fighters to fight and then cry when they arent giving a title shot they "earned". So its okay for other fighters not to be giving title shots they earned but not then. Pathetic...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back