After Shogun's face heals from the H-Bomb, who does he fight next???

Silva was outstruck and KO'd on his feet by a wrestler. Debunked the myth that he was a world class striker.

That's correct. A Hendo with no momentum is A. Silva's only career elite win.

Yes, stating facts.

If by 'facts' you mean your incredibly narrow look on mixed martial arts and absolute refusal to change your stance based upon new information...then sure, right...you state "facts" all day, everyday.

Forrest-Griffin-UFC-148-Pre-Press-9025-478x270.jpg

#YOLO

rubber match!

I think Phil Davis in Japan is a good match! Co-main event!

Silva was outstruck and KO'd on his feet by a wrestler. Debunked the myth that he was a world class striker.

That's correct. A Hendo with no momentum is A. Silva's only career elite win.

Fedor was submitted in 69 seconds, debunking the myth that he's a world class grappler. He was exposed again when Bigfoot completely outclassed him on the mat and laughed at his submission attempts. Oh wait let's get back to the subject, when a lighter and older Dan Henderson outstruck and knocked out Fedor in the 1st round.

Hendo had just won 2 belts, hahaha. You are running out of material here. Maybe you should smack your head against the wall so you can conjure up some more ridiculously dumb shit.

Fedor was submitted in 69 seconds, debunking the myth that he's a world class grappler. He was exposed again when Bigfoot completely outclassed him on the mat and laughed at his submission attempts. Oh wait let's get back to the subject, when a lighter and older Dan Henderson outstruck and knocked out Fedor in the 1st round.

Hendo had just won 2 belts, hahaha. You are running out of material here. Maybe you should smack your head against the wall so you can conjure up some more ridiculously dumb shit.

Sonny, we've talked about this already. You don't get any lower than getting dominated and finished by 4-7 Takase during your prime. You know that.

Hendo is great and all, but his last MW fight before Silva was a loss, and so was his last fight at LHW. It's pretty sad that Silva's greatest win was a guy who had no momentum. Nog on the other had, 13 win streak a with 4 top wins.

I think Silva is officially out of all GOAT talks to be honest.

If by 'facts' you mean your incredibly narrow look on mixed martial arts and absolute refusal to change your stance based upon new information...then sure, right...you state "facts" all day, everyday.

I only post facts. I'm sorry i you don't like them.

Sonny, we've talked about this already. You don't get any lower than getting dominated and finished by 4-7 Takase during your prime. You know that.

Hendo is great and all, but his last MW fight before Silva was a loss, and so was his last fight at LHW. It's pretty sad that Silva's greatest win was a guy who had no momentum. Nog on the other had, 13 win streak, with 4 top wins.

I think Silva is officially out of all GOAT talks to be honest.

Yes you do. You avoid an entire MMA organization, reign in the most corrupt MMA organization yet, not even top 3 for most top 10 wins, getting smashed 3 times in a row with absolute ease, and retiring off of 3 pointless fights that he was supposed to win. His division was ruled by a WWE wrestler (a WWE wrestler he didn't want to fight)

It's sad that CroCop, who has less top 10 wins than Sonnen, is considered one of the best wins of Fedor's career. Nogueira, the same one that lost to Hendo too and was knocked out by Bob Sapp? lol

Nah, he has the wins, amount of top 10 wins, and the fact that he fought in both promotions really helps him.

Fedor was finished easily, 3 times in a row, in his prime.

Yes you do. You avoid an entire MMA organization, reign in the most corrupt MMA organization yet, not even top 3 for most top 10 wins, getting smashed 3 times in a row with absolute ease, and retiring off of 3 pointless fights that he was supposed to win. His division was ruled by a WWE wrestler (a WWE wrestler he didn't want to fight)

It's sad that CroCop, who has less top 10 wins than Sonnen, is considered one of the best wins of Fedor's career. Nogueira, the same one that lost to Hendo too and was knocked out by Bob Sapp? lol

Nah, he has the wins, amount of top 10 wins, and the fact that he fought in both promotions really helps him.

Fedor was finished easily, 3 times in a row, in his prime.

It's over. It's all about Fedor, GSP and Jones now. Having several losses to low tier fighters during his prime, as well as losing to Weidman x2 forever tainted Silva's legacy, and removed him from all serious GOAT talks.

It's over. It's all about Fedor, GSP and Jones now. Having several losses to low tier fighters during his prime, as well as losing to Weidman x2 forever tainted Silva's legacy, and removed him from all serious GOAT talks.

You have been owned so badly you've lost it. You can't even think coherently. Mental breakdown perhaps? I think so.

You have been owned so badly you've lost it. You can't even think coherently. Mental breakdown perhaps? I think so.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, Redhawk, but you're not going to get anywhere.

Claude is the worst kind of poster. He takes a stance, then never budges. He doesn't even have the modesty to bow out of a thread. He just keeps making blanket, unapproved statements and he sticks to them.

It's called trolling and it doesn't stop.

lil nog or Franklin
only fights I can still see him winning

Glover, bader, Davis, Rashad, Gus all beat him easy

Why are you so angry at the truth?

It's not that bad. You can still side with GSP. He's far above Silva at this point. Jones already passed him too. Weidman isn't far from becoming the MW GOAT either.

Unfortunately I think he's DONE as a contender or top flight fighter now,but at the same time having him on your resume still looks impressive for an up and coming fighter.....if shogun still wants to fight match him with:
Osp
Mauwa
Jimmo

If its a one and done retirement sendoff type of fight I could get behind:
Franklin
Perosh
Villante
(Think all of those are winnable for him)

HONESTLY
Hope he retires or drops to mw tho

Back