After seeing Reyes/Jones...

Uncommon Valor

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How much of a chance would you give Rumble in beating Jones? That it, assuming he were to fight him at lhw.

How much of a chance would you give Rumble in beating Jones? That it, assuming he were to fight him at lhw.
It’s been what 5 years since we’ve seen him? It entirely depends on how he looks. If he fights like he did when he left the sport then yeah he’s got a good shot. But I don’t think that would be the case

Same as I always have. 50-50.
If rumble connects the way Dom did, even Jones hits the deck. He may survive he may not.

Or he takes Rumbles back, transforming him back into quick tapping Anthony like we've seen time and again.

A rumble match up was always enticing.

Rumble could put anyone's lights out.

But if he failed to do so after round 1 or so, he would probably fold and be choked out, as is tradition.

Rumble would dominate round 1 and maybe get a finish. Reyes rocked jones and had him panic wrestling in round 4, and that was a gassed reyes. Rumble could put his lights out early.

However, if Jones survies the early onslaught, no way does rumbles cardio or will win him the remaining rounds. Probably jones by rnc in round 3 or 4.

zero chance. Rumble doesnt have the cardio to last if he doesnt ko jon in the 1st round. also jon probably takes him down pretty easy with rumbles forward pressure. Totally diff fighter and style than reyes

Rumble would fold eventually like he did va Cormier and give up his back.

It’s a fight I always wanted to see. But that was a while ago. No idea what Rumble is like now.

It’s been what 5 years since we’ve seen him? It entirely depends on how he looks. If he fights like he did when he left the sport then yeah he’s got a good shot. But I don’t think that would be the case
You know Rumble would be taken down and hellbowed until he quits. Then or now....they didn’t call him “Crumble” by accident

Rumble has a chance but a very slim one.

Jones probably beats him badly like koscheck did.

But at least it would be a fair fight in terms of "supplement" use.

DQ win for Rumble. One of the most eye poked fighters in the sport vs one of the biggest eye pokers in the sport. It's inevitable.

Rumble would inexplicably shoot and be guillotined by Jones' long-ass arms. He'd land a few shots first though on Jones but Jones will be fine.

I legit think it would look like Melvin Guillard vs Nate Diaz.

Don't care about Rumble, he is done. What I thought after Reyes/Jones is that Adesanya would fuck Jones up badly!

DIdn't they make a fantasy fight forum? There's like a thousand of these a day to sift through.

I honestly don't think Rumble could ever make 205 again.
download.jpg

Back