*After round 1, NGannou could be tired and injured. Just like Cain*

You really think Ngannous recent wrestling training helps him defend Cains single? Cain has wrestled all his life and Ngannou just started from basics.
Curtis wrestled also. And Reem is a life long striker.

Started mma about 8 years ago, still sent Reems head to the moon.

Cain isn't severely brain damaged like Chuck is though. Also, Chuck was never close to the level of fighter that Cain was.
Chuck was elite. My point was that every fighter believe they can make comeback and be champions. Even when they cant do shit anymore. Not talking about Cain.

Curtis wrestled also. And Reem is a life long striker.

Started mma about 8 years ago, still sent Reems head to the moon.
Yes, but Ngannous 'improved' wrestling isnt factor in this matchup.

Ngannou is probably best off fighting cautious R1 I expect Cain to start much like JDS2 with the striking threat of Francis so focusing on TDD and counters R1 and going for the finish in 2 when Cain tires could be the blueprint.

Nobody has any idea who is going to win this fight? I don’t know? I am leaning towards Francis but only by a tiny little bit. Cain has been out for so long. Who the hell knows what he has left? Francis is coming off a good win, but if he gets Wrestled down he is likely losing. The whole fight is a complete ????

Agree completely. No idea who or what to expect in this fight. Cain's workout he looks old, soft........and fast? wtf?
Frances got badly out game planned by Miocic, didn't even fight Lewis, and then destroyed Curtis(whom at the time I thought was the best active HW on the roster)

Yes, but Ngannous 'improved' wrestling isnt factor in this matchup.

It might. Cain's been way to inactive to have any idea where his game is at unless you are in his gym. Does 2013 Cain show up in the cage? Maybe. I just don't see how anyone can definitively reach that conclusion based on his 2 fights since then. He got tooled and out tanked by Werdum, and he beat Browne (so did the rest of the roster).

ngannou doesn't do well on the ground, Cain should be smart enough and have enough experience to exploit that

Back