*After round 1, NGannou could be tired and injured. Just like Cain*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
People keep saying that, if the fight goes past the first round, Francis would be done. I believe Cain, after such a long layoff, wouldn't have the same gas tank as before. He might be tired aswell. And if NGannou manages to connect him, even if it's not a knock down, he would be injured enough so his usual performance should be affected.

Ngannou's strength, plus his recent wrestling training, should keep the fight on their feet more than we think. And there's were he's so dangerous.

It's possible. But Cain is less likely to gas than Ngannou.

Unless this fight is above 5000 ft Cain will do what Cain does. It will be something similar to Stipe vs Francis but with a finish in the late part of the 3rd or the 4th

I got this fight 50/50. Cain can't be the same cardio/td wise as his prime. Ngannou would have never been able to handle him in his prime. Ngannou's KO power is there though and he may not get taken down as easily as we think. I think it's gona be a gas fest eventually honestly. Not sure who takes it.

I’d like a Cain win only if it means he shows up to fight Stipe in 2019.

Could very well be the case. Regardless of who wins, this has the makings of a really bomb fight

People keep saying that, if the fight goes past the first round, Francis would be done. I believe Cain, after such a long layoff, wouldn't have the same gas tank as before. He might be tired aswell. And if NGannou manages to connect him, even if it's not a knock down, he would be injured enough so his usual performance should be affected.

Ngannou's strength, plus his recent wrestling training, should keep the fight on their feet more than we think. And there's were he's so dangerous.
You really think Ngannous recent wrestling training helps him defend Cains single? Cain has wrestled all his life and Ngannou just started from basics.

I like Cain in this fight, and I like Cain against almost any MMA HW. But that's mainly judging by fights that happened many years ago now. I've no idea how good Cain currently is.

Cain trains with DC. He's been a champion. He's lost the belt. He's regained the belt. I think if Cain didn't believe he was capable he wouldn't be competing.

Aside from Cains losses to JDS and his Loss to Wereum above sealwvwl Cain has dominated pretty much every fight.

Cain trains with DC. He's been a champion. He's lost the belt. He's regained the belt. I think if Cain didn't believe he was capable he wouldn't be competing.
Every fighter has that believe, Chuck still has it.

Every fighter has that believe, Chuck still has it.

Cain isn't severely brain damaged like Chuck is though. Also, Chuck was never close to the level of fighter that Cain was.

Nobody has any idea who is going to win this fight? I don’t know? I am leaning towards Francis but only by a tiny little bit. Cain has been out for so long. Who the hell knows what he has left? Francis is coming off a good win, but if he gets Wrestled down he is likely losing. The whole fight is a complete ????

Cain will mix his striking and takedowns and make Ngannou hate his life

Back