After PletinumBless failed, the only God that bless u is...

209NickDiaz

Gold Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
#ConorBless!!!

After this, you clowns will understand why Conors so great! He talked the talk, but walked the walk!

“You’re like a gazelle, all bunched up together, hoping that you get spared. I’m a lion in there and I’m going to eat you alive.” - Conor McGregor

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Last edited:
“You’re like a gazelle, all bunched up together, hoping that you get spared. I’m a lion in there and I’m going to eat you alive.” - Conor McGregor

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg
The dif is, that is Nate Diaz not Joban. The dif is Conor was a UFC champ at that time. People were saying Plat was the next Conor & that was always an absurd notion. And after a fighter breaks like that, loses their first fight, they are often never the same. He totally became gunshy and just gave up to a fighter that isnt elite either.

How many times has that false idol lost again? More than once I think.

There is ONLY ONE GOD.

THE CHAMP CHAMP

THE GOAT GOAT

THE DOUBLE GREATEST

CONOR MCGREGOR

The mods need to limit the number of mcgregor threads. Especially during a show that he is not featured. And there are 0 fights that affect where he is on the lineup.

I know forums are for differing opinions but these guys are taking advantage. Shit there isn't even any new news about him but here are 5 threads in 20 minutes about him.

Back