After outclassing Perry, Jouban takes on Ronaldo!

I bet you more people follow the Olympics in the US than in any other country except for maybe china ;)

In Russia and post-Soviet countries Olympics are reallly big too!

I bet you more people follow the Olympics in the US than in any other country except for maybe china ;)

The Olympics is a one off every 4 years.

The world Cup gets top ratings in America too

Jordan is bigger, but Conor is nowhere near Ronaldo, not even in his native Ireland. Even shitty soccer players like Wayne Rooney absolutely dwarf Conor in popularity.

Lol@mma nerds who think the public cares about human cockfighting.

Nah Jordan is nowhere near Ronaldo globaly

Why are you so mean. lol ?

well altought I respect the guy's skills, I hate his mindset, lots of dives, hitting opponent (which is great in MMA but not in football) full of himself and often pesting when a teamate scores in his place.

Fake Americans who aren't really American who are about to get sent to the other side of the trump wall don't count

hahaha no one's gonna be deported, no wall will be built, your jobs will continue to go to china, you'll still be unemployed, and nothing will change.
you guys have been played big time. good, that's what you naive racists deserve. :D<cheer>

Nah Jordan is nowhere near Ronaldo globaly

I think Jordan is maybe the only NBA (or former) player that is as known as Ronaldo or Messi. he's the exeption. everybody knows jordan, but he's had 10 more years to built his brand than the guys I just mentionned.

LMAOO at delusional Americans not knowing the greatest athlete of the year. Cristiano Ronaldo is an A+++ athlete
I don't blame them
I wouldn't want to know a guy who 90% of his goals are tap-ins or penalty kicks and is carried by the team during the big games

I don't blame them
I wouldn't want to know a guy who 90% of his goals are tap-ins or penalty kicks and is carried by the team during the big games

U mad?

giphy.gif

Looks like Nick Diaz without all the face damage

Come on guys! As the DAMN sherdog GOAT, I think I must say that we need to respect Mike Perry. He was a great Platinum belt holder. We all know that, "to be the man, you gotta beat the man!" And now I welcome you to congratulate the new Platinum Title Belt Holder,

Alan, "Platinum," Jouban!
May Platty-Jo's run be storied and long!

No one man is bigger than the Platinum title. Now we have the second lineal champ, whoever defeats Jouban will be the new champ, may he be worthy of the Platinum Strap.

#GUERNICAbless

Well I said damn McEdgar you onto something there buddeh. Nick Diaz's incredibly handsome non ADHD twin brother.

I think Jordan is maybe the only NBA (or former) player that is as known as Ronaldo or Messi. he's the exeption. everybody knows jordan, but he's had 10 more years to built his brand than the guys I just mentionned.

Maybe in the 90's, but not now. Every kid knows Messy and Ronaldo, whilst only people near 30 or above knows Jordan.

Maybe in the 90's, but not now. Every kid knows Messy and Ronaldo, whilst only people near 30 or above knows Jordan.

for real, they probably have never seen him play and are more familiar with the footballers for sure, but even today's kids in europe or north africa/middle east know he was a basketball player, if only for the shoes

for real, they probably have never seen him play and are more familiar with the footballers for sure, but even today's kids in europe or north africa/middle east know he was a basketball player, if only for the shoes

Agree, Jordan is from 90-ies, old legend nowadays.
I doubt he carries the same weight as Tyson, for example ( worldwide)

Back