After outclassing Perry, Jouban takes on Ronaldo!

Your reading comprehension must be affected by the dick in your mouth...

I said America runs the world -> which it does

Not sure why you keep mentioning me or my mothers basement.

Nice try though...

You can continue day dreaming about Phil Baroni now...

Your thinking must be affected by your wet dreams of America running the world and images of someones dick in someones mouth.
You should see a psychiatrist, lol.

shogun-winks-at-akiyama.gif
8ahajy9u.jpg
72c0b8dee4ed815b5734c36357de9c1e.jpg
tumblr_lvbef0THdi1r4i2nko1_400.jpg

God is this thread disrespectful!

Sexyama vs Jouban, make it happenm Dana.
This fight could cure lesbianism in the world, lol!

cristiano shits all over any mma fighter aka c-level athlete :D

Pft. Ronalfo is def d level athlete. Worst takedown defense I have ever seen. Gets touched and falls. Also the biggest wuss. The girls in mma would beat up his scrawny arse.

LMAOO at delusional Americans not knowing the greatest athlete of the year.

Usain Bolt?
Michael Phelps?

Ronaldo may be the equal best footballer on the planet but he's no where near being the greatest athlete.

North American people don't follow sports they suck at. That's the real reason here. Look at boxing: When the Klitschkos began dominating the heavyweight division all of a sudden they didn't want to watch him. When Tyson, Lewis and all those other guys were champions all of them watched their fights. North Americans have to invent their own sports so they can be the best at them.

Doesnt the USA dominate at Olympics? You know the thing filled with sports thousands of years old ?

Usain Bolt?
Michael Phelps?

Ronaldo may be the equal best footballer on the planet but he's no where near being the greatest athlete.

LMAO CR7 actually runs FASTER than bolt in <50m distances, and only a bit slower in 100m

your point? Lots of people watch the Olympics.

Noone follows any sport in the Olympics (obvious exceptions) and US still dominates them.

So yes US dominates at sports they don't follow which is contrary to what you said.

Soccer and tennis are huge but have a cult following rather then main stream in the US

Jouban has the perfect look of a male model. Rockhold and Josh are more ''pretty boys'' very good looking but models look different.
He's too muscular actually. The top male models are taller and thinner.
Take a look at Sean O'pry or David Gandy and you will see that Jouban is a B level model at best.

Pft. Michael jordan and conor are for sure bigger names.
Jordan is bigger, but Conor is nowhere near Ronaldo, not even in his native Ireland. Even shitty soccer players like Wayne Rooney absolutely dwarf Conor in popularity.

Lol@mma nerds who think the public cares about human cockfighting.

Noone follows any sport in the Olympics (obvious exceptions) and US still dominates them.

So yes US dominates at sports they don't follow which is contrary to what you said.

Soccer and tennis are huge but have a cult following rather then main stream in the US

I bet you more people follow the Olympics in the US than in any other country except for maybe china ;)

Back