After outclassing Perry, Jouban takes on Ronaldo!

Jouban has the perfect look of a male model. Rockhold and Josh are more ''pretty boys'' very good looking but models look different.
I'm not gay (no homo) but would rather bang Luke and Thompson

View attachment 179673

Relax , keyboard warrior.
Running the world from your mum's basement...

Stop playing games so much, go out, do some sports see some females,
maybe it'll help to free you from some delusions...

Mum? Keyboard warrior? Lol

You mad or nah?

You have a picture of another man holding his nuts as your avi.

A few posts above, you're talking about how "sexy" Jouban is compared to Conor. SMH

And you have the nerve to talk to me about "see some females"?

You should take your own advice. LMAO

Is Ronaldo a model I assume? How the hell do you know male model names?
Same way Conor does I assume.

You see a look you want and then you go get every tattoo that guy has and mimic the beard and haircut, etc etc.

I mean the entire country. Soccer is boring as fuck, that's why no one watches it. 60 minutes of running and the final score is 0-0.
So if you don't like boring sports, why do they watch baseball?

Also a football match is 90 minutes, not 60.

American football on the other hand is watching guys play for 10 seconds followed by 15 minutes of commercials.

cristiano shits all over any mma fighter aka c-level athlete :D

Well you are probably the expert here so I respect your opinion Sexy Baroni

giphy.gif

Mum? Keyboard warrior? Lol

You mad or nah?

You have a picture of another man holding his nuts as your avi.

A few posts above, you're talking about how "sexy" Jouban is compared to Conor. SMH

And you have the nerve to talk to me about "see some females"?

You should take your own advice. LMAO

Hands off Baroni, noob.
He's the pinnacle of manhood, real Alpha!
rGOPE.jpg
6624.jpg
baroni-trimspa-girls.jpg

And yes, i have no problem acknoledging that a man looks sexy, altough i am as straigh as you can be.

My Girls are pretty hot, so don't you worry about me, buddy boy!

The annual ESPN sports poll has shown soccer as the fourth most popular team sport in the United States every year since overtaking hockey in 2006;[28] as of 2011, 8.2% of Americans rank soccer as their favorite sport

In 2013, Lionel Messi became the first soccer player ever to rank among the Top 10 most popular athletes in the U.S in an ESPN poll'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soccer_in_the_United_States
Fake Americans who aren't really American who are about to get sent to the other side of the trump wall don't count

Everywhere in the world except in the USA. He wouldn't be known by more than...10%? 5%? in the USA.
He probably would.
Ronaldo came to play against US teams plenty of times.

but i do think she should have specified more... for the benefit of non-soccer fans.

He probably would.
Ronaldo came to play against US teams plenty of times.

but i do think she should have specified more... for the benefit of non-soccer fans.
You are severely over-estimating the number of US soccer fans. No, the "fans" who pay attention to the world cup every 4 years don't count, because they still wouldn't be able to pick Ronaldo from Messi or Pele - which is hilariously sad.

I'm not gay (no homo) but would rather bang Luke and Thompson

I wouldnt want to bump heads with Thompson.

241qqg8.jpg

A mustache ride from Don must be divine though, noromo.

Last edited:
You are severely over-estimating the number of US soccer fans. No, the "fans" who pay attention to the world cup every 4 years don't count, because they still wouldn't be able to pick Ronaldo from Messi or Pele - which is hilariously sad.
hahaha I agree, but you forget that a HUGE number of Americans are latinos or europeans and they do know. So that brings the % way up from your estimates though.
If you are talking "pure" americans (or at least several generations), I am with you. :)

I d love to see Jouban beat up that pussy ronaldo

Back