After outclassing Perry, Jouban takes on Ronaldo!

MMonk

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
maxresdefault-164.jpg

Gallery-6.jpg

tumblr_ntcauoPBFP1rn6c8do1_500.png

Clearly, Perry isn't even in his league.
And looks to me, like Jouban would be a favourite over Ronaldo as well!

Better chest, better abs, and charisma should be enough to trump that sexy look of Ronaldo.

Jouban bless!

Is Ronaldo a model I assume? How the hell do you know male model names?

Looks like Nick Diaz without all the face damage

Come on guys! As the DAMN sherdog GOAT, I think I must say that we need to respect Mike Perry. He was a great Platinum belt holder. We all know that, "to be the man, you gotta beat the man!" And now I welcome you to congratulate the new Platinum Title Belt Holder,

Alan, "Platinum," Jouban!
May Platty-Jo's run be storied and long!

No one man is bigger than the Platinum title. Now we have the second lineal champ, whoever defeats Jouban will be the new champ, may he be worthy of the Platinum Strap.

#GUERNICAbless

1: An A level athlete
2: A C level athlete
3: Mike Perry who got beat by the C level athlete

If you're some weird Europeanist or whatever. Never heard of the guy.
That's because Americans isolated themselves from the rest of the world when it comes to sports.
He is famous in the most popular sport, 3.5 billion people watch football (the real one not handegg)

LMAOO at delusional Americans not knowing the greatest athlete of the year. Cristiano Ronaldo is an A+++ athlete

I'm sure he's just delightful and can run for a really long time. Americans don't care about soccer = I've never heard of he guy.

I'm sure he's just delightful and can run for a really long time. Americans don't care about soccer = I've never heard of he guy.
He also has better "combine numbers" than most NFL bums. BTW it is called football

1: An A level athlete
2: A C level athlete
3: Mike Perry who got beat by the C level athlete

0f5f50a5619fb9a5498f994544570cfe7b64c0ac3205d81765714f3e60f41299.jpg

Go toy somewhere else, boy,
it's real men's talk right here!

Back