After only 1 victory, Lee is super arrogant again

I always tune into one of his interviews. You guys should def check him out on JRE

He's a fighter... He hits people in the face for a living. Why is there such a demand for humility? I love it, the more trash talk the better. I have noticed only particular fighters get criticism for their arrogance though, while others are applauded for it.

Lee is an entire bag full of annoying

At least that small core group of rabid fans of his here on sherdog who believed he would be champ have gone fully into hiding
Even if he wont be champ,that doesnt mean you cant be a fan of his or wanna watch him fight. He clearly has alot of potential despite the bumps along the road

Lee needs to keep it humble. The cocky fighter act seems fake and forced.

Everyone i know that knows him says he is a super nice guy.

You can be a nice guy and still promote your fights effectively.

I want to see Lee vs Mickey Gall

<{Ray1}>

Even if he wont be champ,that doesnt mean you cant be a fan of his or wanna watch him fight. He clearly has alot of potential despite the bumps along the road

That wasn't my point at all. The small group here was proclaiming he would wipe out Khabib, Tony, etc. He'd be a champ in year. It was pretty silly.

He's a talented guy with some very exploitable weaknesses that he hasn't shown have been fixed.

It is the same regardless of the stimulus. What you are describing is that the type, intensity and duration of the stimulus could be different dependent on the individual.

You’re seriously arguing the thrill of winning a coin toss is the same as winning the Super Bowl/World Cup/HW title?

That’s quite something. I’m curious to know what you’ve misunderstood to get to this point. There’s definitely a good dose on confusion mixed in here though

Last edited:
You’re seriously arguing the thrill of winning a coin toss is the same as winning the Super Bowl/World Cup/HW title?

That’s quite something. I’m curious to know what you’ve misunderstood to get to this point. There’s definitely a good dose on confusion mixed in here though
The thrill of victory is the same regardless of the stimulus. The only difference is people may require different stimuli to feel that thrill.

Some fighters use or think their cockiness gives them a competitive edge. Of course you have to come out of the basement and to the "jim" to understand

After a ko like he had last fight plus against a highly touted undefeated fighter, most fighters would be feeling themselves.

That’s a cool birds nest on his head.

And his fans are even worse - first real knockout (in his entire career), and his fans make him out to be some dangerous striker with deadly power

The thrill of victory is the same regardless of the stimulus. The only difference is people may require different stimuli to feel that thrill.

Have you read this somewhere and thought it sounded clever? Your first sentence is arguing with the second.

Biologically, different amounts of adrenaline are released according to the stimulus. The composition of people’s brains also differs (size of the amygdala). Have you ever heard of “thrill seekers”?

This is like talking to a child that’s repeating something they don’t understand.

Unless you’ve sustained a brain injury, which may well be the case, the thrill of victory is not the same regardless of the stimulus.

Last edited:
timestamped

I like the fighter Lee, but he is too cocky for his accomplishments. He needs to have at least 8 title defenses to act like this. Otherwise its stupid behavior and it only produces more haters. He is 2-3 ffs.

Btw, I can't wait for the fight, we finally get to see if Charles is for real!

I rather enjoy arrogant Lee. Calling everyone in the sport “whack” and the “he has holes” bit. The guy is unintentionally hilarious.

LOL.

Oliveira via TKO or Submission. Fighter Kevin Lee will lose this one.

Back