After Notorious/Siver fight

HeadSplitter

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Who would be a good next opponent with a win?

Or on the off chance he loses ( I don't see that happening) who would be a good fight?

I am not insinuating the are spoon feeding him opponents, I respect Porier quite a bit, but he needs to be tested against a strong grappler.

Tony ferguson if he wins?

Abel Trujillo would be a really fun/exciting fight is he were to lose, many hands would be thrown.

Thoughts?

If Connor wins he gets a title shot, if he loses (unlikely) Swanson, Guida, or Bermudez would be good options.

Also TS, Ferguson and Abel are in a different weight class.

Damnit, sorry... I'm going to 183 because I'm a huge diaz fan... I used to be much more hardcore into the sport 4-6 years ago and even before... I'm trying to keep up with the new faces and names... He's a big ass FW

I'm trying to get more into the sport again, but coaching baseball and running around the earth for my kids hockey have gotten in the way of my MMA lol

Connor is definitely an exciting dude to watch... It makes sense for him to fight where he can cut to, but he looks more like a LW TO ME FOR SOME REASON, though he is 'short' at 5'8" got that compact power build

He's getting a title shot once he wins.

He competes in the featherweight division.

Conor bless.

I think he's gotta get by Danny Castillo first, and maybe if he beats someone like Stephen Wonderboy should be awarded a title shot.

If he wins - he gets Aldo
If he loses - He gets Aldo
If it's a NC/Draw - He gets Aldo

Damnit, sorry... I'm going to 183 because I'm a huge diaz fan... I used to be much more hardcore into the sport 4-6 years ago and even before... I'm trying to keep up with the new faces and names... He's a big ass FW

I'm trying to get more into the sport again, but coaching baseball and running around the earth for my kids hockey have gotten in the way of my MMA lol

Connor is definitely an exciting dude to watch... It makes sense for him to fight where he can cut to, but he looks more like a LW TO ME FOR SOME REASON, though he is 'short' at 5'8" got that compact power build

No worries man, welcome back.

Conor has fought at Lightweight before, he actually held the cage warrior's lightweight title as well as the featherweight title.

He seems like the kind of guy that if he was the UFC FW champ he would jump up to LW every now and then just for fun, like Andy use to do at LHW.

Back