After Nate wins, where does this leave Connor?

Connor will get stockton slapped, end up on the ground and then submitted. But where does this leave him? Is the RDA fight then off? Obviously. Back to 145 to fight midgets like Frankie?

Conor loses again and a super fight with RDA is no longer an option imo .. But that is not to say that he would opt to work his way up at 155 because it is really starting to look like Conor really will not return to 145, even though I wish he would so that we can see him face Frankie Edgar ... I WANT to see that fight.

A punchline
OMzKZ9R.gif

LMAO, how does he get a Lightweight title shot after losing to Nate Diaz? Are you serious? How is the UFC going to book that fight with a straight face? What a joke.
If he loses, he'll fight GSP at LW ... Mark my words, you heard it here first.

Conor's Book of Excuses Volume 2

Guaranteed best seller.

If he loses, he laughs all the way to the bank and he doesn't have to fight ever again if that's the choice he chooses to make ....

On the other hand, the dumpster fire on Sherdog will rage on and on ......

if Connnor loses then the UFC will be desperate to get him a win to keep him viable.

IF Connnor can make 145 and Aldo has the interim belt, then I can see them liking that fight.

Otherwise, a fight at 155 against somebody that they think Connnor can beat. e.g. a striker without huge power but solid name. build him back up for a run at 155.

One thing to the people who keep saying how much money Connnor has... that's true but lots of fighters - and athletes in general - have pissed away much larger fortunes

It will leave him the champ at 145lbs.

I hope Conor wins, and I hope he either defends at FW or vacates the belt before year's end.

He's still got a world title and multi-millions of dollars, plus touch butt.

Back