After Mickey Mouse, Conor is the longest raining ufc champion

36572249.jpg

TS what's the longest rain in UFC history without a single defense?

What a stupid statistic. You're the longest reigning champion but for this guy over here existing.

good champions defend there tiles, conor isn't doing sh!t but taking stupid super fights and holding up the division, he should give up the belt or defend it.

personally he's nothing special in terms of a champion because he hasn't even defended the title once, nate needs to kick his @ss again and send conor back down to his division so he can rematch aldo in hopes that aldo beats him, then maybe we'll stop hearing about this guy who talks way too much sh!t anyways.

Raining, lol.

I'm convinced 90% of you cans didn't finish high school when you can't spell/don't know dominant/dominate, lose/loose and past/passed.

I thought that Mickey Mouse was gifted a decision that one time against Goofy though. You all know that was some bullshit.

I'm not impressed though. Only one fighter in the UFC can claim to still be undefeated at 38 years old, with not even a single battle scar from an opponent. The true GOAT!

images-10.jpg

He made a lot of money. Now he can make it reign on them hoes.

conor-mcgregor.jpg

Pretty interesting, isn't it?

What's interesting is that you're able to operate a computer, let alone post in a forum.

Mickey Mouse....really? REALLY?

What you meant.....hopefully.....is *MIGHTY* Mouse(Demetrious Johnson)..... Sigh.

Mickey Mouse? Raining? Which form of English do you understand?

Back