After Mickey Mouse, Conor is the longest raining ufc champion

reigning*

You goofball clownshoes. Does Ireland have an education system?

Yeah and he hasn't defended his title when once. That's just so interesting.

We all know that nobody will break Mickey Mouse's record for longest title reign until Donald Duck focused on MMA instead of just competing in BJJ.

Raining? Like making it rain money? Conor definitely does that. MM not so much.

Mickey Mouse ?
You mean Mickey Rourke ?

I hate you.

Pretty interesting, isn't it?
Inaccurate technically and logically... quite a feat. JJ and DC have been champs longer. Conor isn't reigning over his division and that's why there is an interim champ.

This topic has already been posted and the opinions are still the same people only care about a defending champion not one who keeps promising to send the title like he did when he was going to fight RDA, "After I snatch that belt I will go down and defend the belt in Dublin or Brazil" well then after he fought Diaz I mean the lies are endless with that guy now he is calling out WWE wrestlers and I have no idea what that is about today was the first time I seen it but he stole yet another quote from stone cold Steve Austin talking about whipping the whole WWE roster and twice on Sunday I mean nothing he says is original. Austin said that to Mike Tyson before Conor reached puberty

SO1iz1EdSyC9DPvP6CS6_Confused%20Tom%20Hanks.gif

Back