After Makhachev-Tsarukyan, there's only one fight to make

I'm down. Only way Gregor gets a title shot anytime soon. Him and Khabib would be a fun little match up. And if he loses I get to see people on here make excuses for why NCAA div I championship wrestling didn't live up to it's mythical qualities.

Win/win situation when ya think about it.

Islam Makhachev vs Gregor Gillespie.

<Aug3>

Book it, goof. It would be a dynamic, high-level MMA grappling match.
Completely disagree. Match these guys up later in their careers with some more wins. Why knock out a contender this early.

Arman got fed to the wolves @ his debut

He needs to redebut at 145 against Bruce Leroy

Islam hasn't beat many "solid" fighters himself. Nor has he ever fought anyone in the UFC that has wrestling on the same level of Gregor.

Shitting on Gregor for fighting low level opponents but praising Islam when he has basically done the same himself (Lentz or Kajan Johnson are his best wins) is nonsense.

They both need a step up, facing each other would be a good scrap, but lol @ saying that Gregor can't finish when he has a high % of finishes in his UFC fights.
Whatever % of finishes Gregor has is irrelevant, because the competition he has fought is not on the level of Islam. The original argument started when some retard said that Gregor is going to finish Islam, when Gregor has never fought anyone with Islam's wrestling skills. Islam's stand up is superior, he is bigger and stronger with comparable wrestling. If one of them is going to finish the other, I'd bet my money on the stronger, bigger and more well rounded fighter with better striking, because I'm not a retard.

Also, I've never praised Islam for fighting higher level competition or even high level competition in general, so you should pack your strawmen and stuff them back up your ass.

Match these guys up later in their careers with some more wins. Why knock out a contender this early

Makhachev has enough years ahead of him and he could rebound even after a loss. Gillespie is 32 though and he should be moving faster to the top (assuming he performs accordingly). I generally agree with your idea but not all fighters can afford to fight again and again, without every fight bringing them closer to a title shot. Difficult situation, hope to see them both against even better competition soon.

Whatever % of finishes Gregor has is irrelevant, because the competition he has fought is not on the level of Islam. The original argument started when some retard said that Gregor is going to finish Islam, when Gregor has never fought anyone with Islam's wrestling skills. Islam's stand up is superior, he is bigger and stronger with comparable wrestling. If one of them is going to finish the other, I'd bet my money on the stronger, bigger and more well rounded fighter with better striking, because I'm not a retard.

Also, I've never praised Islam for fighting higher level competition or even high level competition in general, so you should pack your strawmen and stuff them back up your ass.

You completely contradicted yourself in the 2nd part of the post. You cant say "ive never praised islam for fighting higher level comp" when you start your garbage post with "he hasnt fought the level of competition Islam has".

Lol morons

I thought Tsarukyan won tbh. Great fight, either guy is a problem at LW.
Really?

Makhachev won every round. Tsarukyan kept it competitive, but he very clearly lost the fight.

It would be a snoozefest for the ages. I can't not wait... No punches and lots of dude hugging.

giphy.gif

Back