After Machida, Dan Henderson wants Jon Jones

I thought we as MMA fans had learned by now to never count out Hendo?

Dan_Henderson_vs_FedorEmelianenko_1000248.jpg

I think we all knew Hendo had a good chance against Fedor, he is probably the smallest heavyweight with a brawling style that plays well into Hendo

It's nothing short of retarded that Dan is fighting Machida after he's beaten Fedor, Shogun, Feijao and Babalu. Retarded.

Even more retarded when Machida beats him....

Hendo got really screwed over out of his title shot with Jones I hope be beats Machida and gives Jones a run for his money

Source: After Machida, Dan Henderson wants Jon Jones

Huge fan of Gustafsson, but he is not the number one contender, specially if Hendo beats Machida.

I was really disappointed when he was pulled from the Jon Jones fight. He has the wrestling to stop Jones takedown attempts, and if Hendo lands one of those bombs its good night!

Hendo didn't even have the wrestling to stop Shields' takedown attempts

Hendo got really screwed over out of his title shot with Jones I hope be beats Machida and gives Jones a run for his money

the only person that screwed henderson was himself. if he had been more open with the ufc they may have let him keep his title shot. the organization has a history of making guys take another fight if they get hurt before a title shot though, so it isn't exactly something new.

I'd love to see Hendo land an H-bomb on Jones but it is simply not a realistic expectation regarding the fight. He's had an impressive run (the best wins of which involved guys willing to brawl with him), but that train stops at guys like Bones or Machida.

Good luck getting past Machida

I cant see dan winning this fight, he wont ever be in range to land the H-bomb

Hendo has 30 % chancesof victory with Machida and 10 % with JBJ, people must wake up and recognize that all the those "old school " fighters are too old and can

I just don't see Hendo getting past Machida. Machida's style seems like it will be a nightmare for Hendo. I love Hendo, but I see him either getting outpointed badly, or knocked out. I know he is very hard to knock out, but he is going to get tagged clean and often in this fight......

I doubt they'll give him a shot after he loses to Machida.

If Jones survives to H-bombs let call Manhoef as last test to jones' chin if he pass this test let's stop with this bs of never tested chin.

I don't think Hendo will have too much trouble with Machida. He's not going to have any issue taking Machida down and his hands are going to be working in the meantime. Do I even need to bring up Rampage?

Back