After losing over 220 lbs in 2 years, I get interviewed

Nemesis48

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Heyyyy everyone. I was interviewed by Tips of the Scale regarding my loss of 220+ lbs over 2 years.

Sherdog gets some serious shoutouts.

Listen if you're so inclined: http://tipsofthescale.com/0014-chris-krause/

A few notes...

* The "after picture" doesn't reflect my lowest weight, I am about 255 in that one with the black button-up (not to mention much less muscle)! There's more recent pics in my log in f92.

Last edited:
That's incredible, bud. Congrats on the transformation! I'll check out your logs + the interview.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

-Kimble

I couldn't imagine how being 440 feels. Good work!

Congrats on the interview. Always have a quick view in your log.

high five on the Anaal Nathrakh recommendation, always nice to see some AN love!

Good job, man! Dissapoint in no love for Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza though. :p

damn thats impressive man well done.

youre nearly at Rumble Johnson cutting weight proportions

Yeah man. Good work. I remember you posting those pictures a while back. That's really cool.

Great interview! Some real motivation contained therein.

Your name is chris krause? Awesome! :)

article-2263127-16F73FEA000005DC-186_634x822.jpg

Congrats on the weight loss again. I know a lot of people disagree with some of the stuff you say, but the most important thing is that you found something that works for you and have stuck to it. Seriously, freaking awesome. You lost more than I weigh, and I'm not that small.

Hey it's like i'm in elementary school all over again.

Fuckin criss-cross and their backwards pants :p

damn thats impressive man well done.

youre nearly at Rumble Johnson cutting weight proportions

That cracked me up more like it should :icon_chee

Bur seriously, good work from TS.
I mean, holy hell, this guy lost a linebacker in terms of weight...

You're still an inspiration nemi. Personally I've been stuck back @ 210 and can't seem to shake any of the weight off. I'm considering starting to run.

The good news is, I'm putting on muscle like a mofo.

Heyyyy everyone. I was interviewed by Tips of the Scale regarding my loss of 220+ lbs over 2 years.

Sherdog gets some serious shoutouts.

Listen if you're so inclined: http://tipsofthescale.com/0014-chris-krause/

A few notes...

* The "after picture" doesn't reflect my lowest weight, I am about 255 in that one with the black button-up (not to mention much less muscle)! There's more recent pics in my log in f92.

I kinda like the 400+ lb version of you.

pretty cool bruh. good job.

three years ago i was 255 (263 was the most i ever read on the scale) and i decided to quit being such a fat ass. i went on my version of south beach, which is essentially avoiding carbs, fruits, and sugars. after a year of doing that on and off i was down to 183.

then i had surgery that left me unable to get any exercise for 4 weeks. i was quickly back up around 200. got off track and two years later i was 218 and feeling fat again. Since the beginning of August I started a low-cal, yes-carb diet and have gotten back down to 185-188. Not even working out much. I get a lot of meaningful exercise in my day-to-day and i'll run when i feel like it, but really didnt put much effort into it.

Starting tomorrow I'm switching back to the no-carb diet so i can burn more fat. I'll have to start working out too, which sucks, and i don't really know shit about bodybuilding.

pretty cool bruh. good job.

three years ago i was 255 (263 was the most i ever read on the scale) and i decided to quit being such a fat ass. i went on my version of south beach, which is essentially avoiding carbs, fruits, and sugars. after a year of doing that on and off i was down to 183.

then i had surgery that left me unable to get any exercise for 4 weeks. i was quickly back up around 200. got off track and two years later i was 218 and feeling fat again. Since the beginning of August I started a low-cal, yes-carb diet and have gotten back down to 185-188. Not even working out much. I get a lot of meaningful exercise in my day-to-day and i'll run when i feel like it, but really didnt put much effort into it.

Starting tomorrow I'm switching back to the no-carb diet so i can burn more fat. I'll have to start working out too, which sucks, and i don't really know shit about bodybuilding.

Did you like copy my story? That's like the same shit except I didn't have surgery, had two shoulder injuries (right then left).

I'll have to start working out too, which sucks, and i don't really know shit about bodybuilding.

Although they won't help you with 'bodybuilding' and have changed a great deal over the years, the Strength training forum is actually a really good source of information. The FAQ's are great, as are the stored articles and such, and the majority of the people who frequent it are very helpful.

Don't despair, come on over and learn how to lift heavy things, then put them down, then pick them up again (and then put them down).

Although they won't help you with 'bodybuilding' and have changed a great deal over the years, the Strength training forum is actually a really good source of information. The FAQ's are great, as are the stored articles and such, and the majority of the people who frequent it are very helpful.

Don't despair, come on over and learn how to lift heavy things, then put them down, then pick them up again (and then put them down).

yeah, but they dont give a shit about my goals, which are to improve my physique without any concern for strength or conditioning. i also dont want to build up a lot of muscle at all. ideally, i'd like to be lean and cut with just some muscle mass. I'm all for putting in work, but i'm not opposed to roids either (for real).

i got about 40 days to make a significant dent here. mainly i want to get this gut in order.

diet questions for TS: avoid beans as if they are any other carb? how much time should i give between my last food consumption and sleep?

Back