After losing 2 gimme fights in his last 3 bouts, where does Sage Northcutt stand?

So young and so much potential; like a white Erick Silva, porra.

Should fight Punk next...

They kinda fucked him by promoting him to quick. He needs to be in a camp where he can learn to grapple, and shouldn't be promoted for anything other than Fight pass for a while. For his own good.

Neck fuckin deep in quicksand. That's where he stands. He needs to break free from the nest. Get in at a good gym. And do the fuckin work.

He's too concerned with cars, and apples and other nonsense. He honestly doesn't seem to have the right mindset. You can be good by half assing it. But unless you're like BJ Penn with a completely unnatural, natural ability. You need to do the work. Be focused, and driven.

I don't believe Sage is. Just my opinion.

He'll get another gimme and if he wins the homosexual cult on here will be hyping him up once more.

Back to 155 for starters.
This is a must I think. Sage has more viable power at LW. He isn't dangerous on the feet at WW. Other thing he needs to do is move over to New Mexico and leave mommy and daddy's. Head over to Jackson wink and work on wrestling/jiu jitsu. Focus on training for 2 years and have the UFC give him a few cans after.

He stands as a 21 year old prospect who isn't even on the horizon of his prime.

I'm not a fan of people that young being in the UFC. Since the UFC doesn't have a minor league equivalent. Sometimes it works out and other times it burns out youngsters who should be in college instead of working a full-time job with very little chance of success and a high chance of serious injury.

He is not a fighter just an athletic beast who trained kiddies karate

hes 20, he has all of his career left

not even anderson silva was anderson silva at 20, he was working at burger king

He's not cut out for MMA. He lacks the chin and technical efficiency with his striking / grappling. Everything he does is muscled, which won't get him far

Back