After Logan Paul Vs KSI the combat sports world goes even lower

Could someone explain who these people are?
I can’t. I also don’t know why it would bother anyone. Who cares? It doesn’t cheapen actual professional combat sports. If anything it highlights how difficult actual fighting is and the commitment it takes. Plus it may bring interest in a whole group of people to walk into a gym. And Paul and KSI put on a much better show than the first time. You could tell it was taken much more seriously. Win/win if you ask me.

Looked up woah vicky on instagram... she is literally a plastic 15yo... very disturbing

edit: just for clarification, still wood

Last edited:

<{blankeye}>

tenor.gif

who and who.

After Logan Paul Vs KSI the combat sports world goes even lower
Lmao, stop pretending that boxing (or combat sport overall) is some sort of exclusive club for high and mighty people with 190 IQ and elven ears.
The sport was being run by gangsters for crying out loud. History of boxing is filled with backstabbing, stealing, fixing fights, loading gloves, racism, corruption - you name it.
You wanna save boxing - you better build time machine...

Looked up woah vicky on instagram... she is literally a plastic 15yo... very disturbing

I just read she is 19.
And yeah, not very pleased but I wood anyways.

woah Vicky looks a little downsy

is this some sort of downs thing? I would feel better knowing before I make a bunch of jokes about it

Just because it's happening doesn't mean you have to watch it.

It's all a money grab. Nothing new here.

Perhaps you must have forgotten about this night...
1_Kfr5QBCblW8I9PYaWzOcSg.0.jpeg

Celebrity boxing was a funny ass trend. This was my personal favorite.

Don't sweat it folks. Even if it grows large enough to be called a 'trend', the trend won't survive. Notwithstanding the fact that a million tween-agers paid to watch a bad fight last weekend between two influencers last weekend.

Fighting should be enjoyed by everyone. Even little Youtube kids. I play Old School Runescape and wish some of those nerd streamers would punch each other in the face

She is underage, but I will say that Cash Me Outside girl has serious...potential.

Serious question, who are they? is that the "cash me outside" girl? Wasnt she actually "cashed outside" by someone a while ago?

Instagram is a very weird place, still wood tho, no idea who she was..

Edit #2: Damn, instagram is really a weird place, 17m followers? Most UFC fighters dont go near that, damn you instagram and dumb people making dumb people famous.

https://www.instagram.com/bhadbhabie/?hl=es-la

Last edited:
Alright, this time on Street Beefs. We got Danielle Double D and in the red corner, we got Vicious Vicky.

IT'S BANG TIME!

<{ohyeah}>

Back