After LHW failure, Still My Boy moving back down to prove haters wrong

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“I’ve been through the highest of highs and the lowest of lows in my fight career. I really love what I do, and I believe I still have some great moments ahead of me! Can’t wait to shut up all the haters! To all the people that have supported me through the ups and the downs, I appreciate it more than you know. I am more motivated than ever and I know the future is bright. Hopefully getting a fight booked around April back in the MW division!” – Chris Weidman on Instagram.

Hope 1-5 weidman doesnt have any delusional title shot hopes.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...s-middleweight-return-vows-to-silence-haters/

Hes still our boy, regardless.

Last edited:
Which begs the question, who is more delusional, Kevin Lee or Chris Weidman?

His weight class changes mirror his career, ups and downs

And don't forget guys Chris is a nightmare match up for Jones and Izzy
Source: Chris

His downfall will match that of Chuck Liddell.

weidman is the gender-confused of MMA weight-classes

Man. Weidman has just taken ass beatings for a few years now.
He needs to go grappling hw if he ever wants to get a win and keep his brain intact after retirement

Need to go somewhere with shorter time limits
No more winning until he loses

I'm pretty sure he had never been knocked down or taken down before Rockhold took him down and beat the shit out of him. He's been knocked down and or ko'd in every fight since. I always thought his durability was one of his biggest strengths and now it appears to be gone thanks to Rockhold and Romero. Machida might have helped as well.

Which begs the question, who is more delusional, Kevin Lee or Chris Weidman?

Neither:

joanna-jedrzejczyk-ufc-223-getty.jpg

I'm pretty sure he had never been knocked down or taken down before Rockhold took him down and beat the shit out of him. He's been knocked down and or ko'd in every fight since. I always thought his durability was one of his biggest strengths and now it appears to be gone thanks to Rockhold and Romero. Machida might have helped as well.

Thank Herb Dean.

He obviously hated Weidman and wanted Luke to actually kill him.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Chris needs a step down in Competition. Just look at his last opponents..

Weight class isn't the issue. It's that he doesn't have a chin anymore.

{<shrug}

I thought he looked good towards the end against Munoz

Cuba launched a heat seeking missile into his skull.

Yoel will end your prime prematurely. Adesanya is truly fucking mental.

Last edited:

It was one of the worst prolonged beatings in ufc history. Luke has nasty GNP and was in full mount for minutes. His corner is dumb and so is the ref

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back