After killer debut, Raoni Barcelos relegated to prelims

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This guy gets curtain jerker duties after an electric performance in his debut where he showed explosive grappling skills and uppercuts from hell.

This guy boasts a world champion black belt BJJ acumen, wrestles with the Brazilian wrestling team, and apparently has dynamite in his fists.

This also means the arena will be empty and 99% chance he won’t get a bonus if he performs again.

Anyone have an explanation of how UFC sets up the bout order? This doesn’t make sense to me.

Shit yeah I remember this guy. Violent performance and Holobaugh is a game opponent too.

wrestles with the Brazilian wrestling team
<LikeReally5>

Poliana Botelho and Luis Henrique KLB were always highly praised for their wrestling accolades with the Brazilian team, but they turned out to be outgrappled with ease by legit competition.
If you are Brazilian and you ain't Gleison Tibau, i don't even wanna hear about your wrestling.

Khabib vs RDA was on the prelims. Bout order is meaningless.

Dunno how the rest of the bout went but that HL looks pretty bad ass.

<LikeReally5>

Poliana Botelho and Luis Henrique KLB were always highly praised for their wrestling accolades with the Brazilian team, but they turned out to be outgrappled with ease by legit competition.
If you are Brazilian and you ain't Gleison Tibau, i don't even wanna hear about your wrestling.

This guy has won BJJ medals. Why would you nitpick?

UFC doesn't know who their guys are

They had David Teymur on a win streak on the prelims while his brother making his UFC debut was on the main card on the same night

This guy has won BJJ medals. Why would you nitpick?
I wanted to make a point, because i see people writing that a lot and it really doesn't mean shit.
I haven't seen much from him but he appears to have good wrestling, IIRC he was part of many Aldo's camps against wrestlers, i actually believe his grappling must be great, but not due to "wrestling with BR national team".

<LikeReally5>

Jacare can wrestle

I wanted to make a point, because i see people writing that a lot and it really doesn't mean shit.
I haven't seen much from him but he appears to have good wrestling, IIRC he was part of many Aldo's camps against wrestlers, i actually believe his grappling must be great, but not due to "wrestling with BR national team".

So having BJJ medals coupled with wrestling with the national team combined together doesn’t impress you?

You aren’t shit kid

Hey I remember that fight. Kurt ain’t no slouch either.

But I mean. It’s his second fight. He should still be on the prelims

I noticed that too. It's also interesting that he's dropping to BW. He's a guy to keep an eye on for sure.

Dudes a fucking G, I've been spamming that finishing sequence gif:

TornRemorsefulHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

I noticed that too. It's also interesting that he's dropping to BW. He's a guy to keep an eye on for sure.
Really? Damn. Something to look out for. Hopefully it doesn't diminish his performance at all. Looked stellar against Holobaugh.

Prelims of what? A ppv? Or a tuf card?

Either way good looking highlight I'll try to remember to watch him

Back