After Khabib wins this virtually guaranteed fight

Man, that's a bad fight for Jose IMO. I'd be pulling for him, but I think Conor finishes Aldo again.
Yeah, Aldo would certainly fair better against Khabib, specially with his elite takedown defense.

Floyd can't even fight amateur MMA fighters. lmao

Nate's also an idiot. He lost the last fight. You and him need to get over it.
I'm totally over Conor losing to Nate twice and destroyed by a retired boxer. I'm trying to help you get through it, bro

I'm totally over Conor losing to Nate twice and destroyed by a retired boxer. I'm trying to help you get through it, bro

I'm very content with Conor beating Nate's face to a pulp and leaving him with angry ex-girlfriend syndrome.

I'm also very content with Floyd barely beating him in a boxing match, something that even isn't Conor's sport. lmao Just confirming Floyd could've trained the past 10 years and he would still lose in an MMA fight.

You on the other hand seem to be very upset that Conor's career hasn't been destroyed yet.

I'm very content with Conor beating Nate's face to a pulp and leaving him with angry ex-girlfriend syndrome.

I'm also very content with Floyd barely beating him in a boxing match, something that even isn't Conor's sport. lmao Just confirming Floyd could've trained the past 10 years and he would still lose in an MMA fight.

You on the other hand seem to be very upset that Conor's career hasn't been destroyed yet.
HAHA I love how you downplay Conor's loss and make the Nate fight seem like he got demolished

HAHA I love how you downplay Conor's loss and make the Nate fight seem like he got demolished

Yeah, while your focused on checkers, I'm talking about true fighting. Nate did get demolished. This is the first time I've seen him in two years (I genuinely though he died), and the only thing he can say is about how he's got a lawsuit and people are coming to get him. Lmao, Nate will never be the same.

Yeah, while your focused on checkers, I'm talking about true fighting. Nate did get demolished. This is the first time I've seen him in two years (I genuinely though he died), and the only thing he can say is about how he's got a lawsuit and people are coming to get him. Lmao, Nate will never be the same.
WE3jHng.jpg

tHu9pcv.gif

Damn, you really want Aldo to get KO'd stiff in round 1 again? If he was that tense last time, how is he going to be looser knowing he got deleted in 13 seconds?

<Oku02>

13-sec-ko.gif

Error 404, ALDO.EXE is not responding.

People just never learn do they....GSP Serra, Bisping Rockhold, Griffin Rampage, Conor Aldo, Holm Rousey, etc etc.
And I'm fairly certain Conor would be less of an underdog than the winner of all those fights... with the exception of himself against Aldo lol

Back