After Khabib wins this virtually guaranteed fight

Absolutely no reason to think this fight is guaranteed either direction

People just never learn do they....GSP Serra, Bisping Rockhold, Griffin Rampage, Conor Aldo, Holm Rousey, etc etc.

I didn't like what I saw from Aldo in his last fight, I think his best days are behind him and I also think he is way to mentally gotten to for a rematch with Conor he will break him down before he even fights.

Khabib melts both of them

Thats the new term these days right? Even if you grind out a win?

No but really, what if the TD threat is SO high here, Khabib KO’s Conor in the first instead cause his hands are in position to get underhooks?

God bless people who think the aldo ko was a fluke.

They need all the help they can get in life.

As a big fan of Khabib I dont want to Guaruntee anything no matter how much I think he will win or how bad I want him to. Thats how you get disappointed

It's GSP vs. Khabib after 230 you dumb cunt.
3903e1cfde9929df333b26047b66b4c6.jpg

Aldo ain't winning a stand up fight with Conor. His only chance is to take it to the ground but with Conor's reach, easier said than done.
Aldo's leg kicks would win him the re-match. He just needs to use them FFS. Not run face first into Conor. That's why Conor won't re-match him.

Conor will sleep Khabib unless he uses that elite level striking he showed against Iaquinta.

Stop with the homophobia, you bigot. You've been exposed before for being a stormwatcher.
Do you think I'll be more exposed than Conor's ground game when he fights Khabib?

Back