After Khabib wins this virtually guaranteed fight

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
I think Aldo should avenge that fluke loss on his record.

What do you guys think? :)

Man, that's a bad fight for Jose IMO. I'd be pulling for him, but I think Conor finishes Aldo again.

The Haters are out already. Conor wins by first round K/O

I dunno bro, I don't think Luciano Azevedo even fights anymore.

Aldo would have a nervous breakdown if he was even just in the same room as McGregor again.

Aldo would have a nervous breakdown if he was even just in the same room as McGregor again.
We get it, you have a homosexual attraction to Conor but holy hell... why be that deluded?

We get it, you have a homosexual attraction to Conor but holy hell... why be that deluded?
Randomly bring up homosexuality in a thread about fighting on an MMA forum? Your psychiatrist would give you a pretty quick answer as to why you're doing that.

Aldo ain't winning a stand up fight with Conor. His only chance is to take it to the ground but with Conor's reach, easier said than done.

Hey look everyone!!

Another guy who said Conor would never do something he was obviously gonna do.

Conor haters are rage posting right now after the announcement trying to save face and deleting all their "conor will never fight again" threads.

Haha its glorious!

Absolutely no reason to think this fight is guaranteed either direction

Randomly bring up homosexuality in a thread about fighting on an MMA forum? Your psychiatrist would give you a pretty quick answer as to why you're doing that.
I'm no therapist but I'm pretty sure he said it because he thinks you're gay.

Conor will KO Khabib within two rounds.

I'm hoping for a quick answer from you on a sig bet.

Back