*After Khabib exposed him, McGregor still has the ability to turn poors into millionaires?*

I would assume McGregor will still sell as many or more PPVs than any other fighter on the UFC roster.
Jon Jones may catch up to him if Jones keeps winning and Conor loses his next fight

I mean, Cerrone's task is to get a couple of wins and get a shot at McG.

Ponzinibbio also wants to fight McGregor.

And we know Nate Díaz is the best example: from fighting for a bonus to almost retire. Would just come back for a trilogy fight.

I believe RDA also wants a shot at that fight, that could've change MMA's history.

Question is:
After losing to Mayweather and getting schooled by Khabib, McGregor is still capable of getting that amount of PPVs and attention in order to change his opponent's life?
His repeated trash talk sells something at this point?

Nate getting a red panty night twice was too much for him. Now he thinks he Mayweather. You gotta taper these fighters off of The Red Panty drug so they can rebound.

Maybe some of these fighters should sell their own goddamn fights instead of trying to ride on Conor's work ethic.

You're on cocaine if you think Conor fights Cerrone. Conor's only chance for wins is if it fights at 145 or switches to boxing.

If Khabib loses against Woodley, we're gonna pretend he's worthless?

Expose him? How so? We all knew Conor wasn’t a wrestler and his cardio had issues. Khabib held on for life until Conor gassed.

Wasn’t really anything surprising about that fight even if people didn’t wanna believe it, they knew.

I think he'll be able to get big paydays for his next few opponents, then only big paydays for himself for the next few after that. His days of turning people into stars are likely over though. That isn't something that lasts forever.

We saw him get beaten before, but now we've seen him dominated and embarrassed. He's aware of it, which is why he spends his time pushing that whiskey and acting like a clown these days, instead of a competitive fighter.

Back