*After his mental issues, how is Tony Ferguson stable now? Is he taking any medication?*

Lets not pretend that means much, many departments have a policy that if a call is made someone MUST be arrested. So that means asshole neighbors call the police for fun and SOMEONE gets arrested. Happens in the town I grew up in, as well as the town I live in now despite them being 2800 miles apart.

The fact the police left the child in Tony's care after the most recent call to police, does mean something, a lot in my opinion. He was accused by his spouse of child abduction/endangerment. There were a reported 6 or more cop cars at his residence. When the cops showed up that deep investigating a child's welfare, he had a lot of correct answers not to go to jail that day. He even diffused the situation to the point they left the kid in his custody.

I’m not sure why this topic is not being discussed more, If any of the reports of his mental illness are true and he is scaring loved ones and close friends then he definitely should not be getting hit in the head again ever, that seems obvious to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back