*After his mental issues, how is Tony Ferguson stable now? Is he taking any medication?*

So the "report" you read is the media reports? And not an actual Tony Ferguson medical eval? You blindly accept her word through media reports

Police report, his dad's statement.

Get out of your head. You're trying way too hard.

Let me guess, you didn't know the police report was online?

I am done. You need to quit making up your own reality.

So link me to the part where he has a confirmed mental health issue that requires medication? That mental health issue being diagnosed by an actual Doctor trained in that field. I'll wait

So link me to the part where he has a confirmed mental health issue that requires medication? That mental health issue being diagnosed by an actual Doctor trained in that field. I'll wait

Again, you are in your head.

I said report, speaking of the police report.
I said his dad, you throw shade on his wife.
Everything I type, you make up shit over and over and over and over ... then blame "sherdog".

Keep waiting kook, you'll struggle to see where I said private medical files pop up in google.
All I did was make observations from my personal work experience based on his father's police statement.

<SelenaWow>
You are dumb. Officially chirping you forever.

Some many ppl here lack the ability to see the big picture. That’s entirely their own fault unless they have some kind of mental impairment.

To just write this all off as if it never happened is astounding to me. Complete blind devotion, and it may well bite them in the ass. I mean, these ppl try to convince the rest of us that Tony is somehow the true LW champion. If that doesn’t say it all...

Since he's taking psycho pills, i'm pretty sure those lower your test levels and make you weaker. Expect a much slower less savage tony ferguson.

Police report, his dad's statement.

Get out of your head. You're trying way too hard.
So you read the police report, good for you. Worth noting, according to the Bureau of Justice statistics; roughly 40% of domestic disturbance calls result in at least 1 arrest. Tony has had the police called on him 4 separate occasions for domestic disturbance issues including a child abduction claim. The percentage of arrests climbs significantly when a minor child is at the residence.

Zero arrests, zero times was he detained for his own safety.

He has been in direct contact with numerous authorities trained in determining if he is a risk to himself or others, or if he has committed a crime. He complied with a Court ordered mental health evaluation, and apparently passed. He still has his home, child, and job. That's some mighty fast talking for a crazy mother fucker don't you think?

I'll take their word over yours.......you just keep spewing.

Keep waiting kook, you'll struggle to see where I said private medical files pop up in google.

I see now. So a private medical file popped up in google is your source. I'm fine being a kook btw. But your just spewing shit trying to impress yourself without a source. Spew on!

He complied with a Court ordered mental health evaluation, and apparently passed.

Those are some fascinating statistics nobody is talking about.

"Apparently passed"

This statement alone shows you have zero idea what a medical evaluation even is.
Why argue about it?

It isn't a job interview or even a test.

My favorite part is that you keep reiterating some other domestic call, and not the one we are talking about. You are talking about his wife, repeatedly, when I am not his wife, or in a relationship with him.

I was asked, more than once, to comment on the topic from my experience.

If this bothers you, get over it.

You're a kook and need attention.

I see now. So a private medical file popped up in google is your source.

Again, nobody said that.

Why are making shit up to have responses.

Private medical files, do not appear in google. Stop lying, over, and over, and over....

Those are some fascinating statistics nobody is talking about.

"Apparently passed"

This statement alone shows you have zero idea what a medical evaluation even is.
Why argue about it?

It isn't a job interview or even a test.

My favorite part is that you keep reiterating some other domestic call, and not the one we are talking about. You are talking about his wife, repeatedly, when I am not his wife, or in a relationship with him.

I was asked, more than once, to comment on the topic from my experience.

If this bothers you, get over it.

You're a kook and need attention.

So a non resident of Tony's house attempting to put Tony out of his own house, is where your line in the sand is?
That certainly makes Tony crazy.....lol

is believing your son is jesus really that much crazier than believing in jesus to begin with?

Hahahahaha this is the greatest of all time post.

Why the fuck wouldn’t his son be Jesus? Someone’s son was Jesus and he’s coming back.

Again, you are in your head.

I said report, speaking of the police report.

All I did was make observations from my personal work experience based on his father's police statement.

<SelenaWow>
You are dumb. Officially chirping you forever.

No. And I didn't quote your source either, it's imaginary or something......could not find.

What source?
You were questioning what i SAID with an imaginary discussion about domestic statistics, Tony's wife, as well as some strange claim about a medical report being online.

Even when you are corrected, and I clarified for you repeatedly, you keep asking for some source.

What source?

At no point, did I start this thread, or say that ANYONE's medical files are in google.

Yet, you keep making attempts at jokes about it. I fix your thinking, and you respond with shade about his wife and his dad, then return to behaving like i posted his medical records, or implying that I had them. I have spoken openly, and you're talking out your ass.

The level of insanity you're tossing around is truly within your own mind.

I repeat, I didn't make this thread, or the countless others.
I do not even understand what you are even asking for ?

roughly 40% of domestic disturbance calls result in at least 1 arrest.

Lets not pretend that means much, many departments have a policy that if a call is made someone MUST be arrested. So that means asshole neighbors call the police for fun and SOMEONE gets arrested. Happens in the town I grew up in, as well as the town I live in now despite them being 2800 miles apart.

Back