*After his mental issues, how is Tony Ferguson stable now? Is he taking any medication?*

Cause, althought i know nothing about thus psychiatric issues, i don't know if ypu go from believing your son is Jesus and that you have a chip on your body to fighting at the top MMA org, just by resting and talking to a doctor.

If he's medicated, could that affect his performance at all?
They certainly take more than a few months to get sorted out. From personal experience and observation - he probably got over the worst part of his meltdown and started to feel better and now thinks all is good now that the darkest days are past him.

Tony is a major meltdown waiting to happen.

His own father called the police and gave a statement.

<NoneOfMy>
You mean his father who tried to kick Tony out of Tony's own house? That doesn't exactly sound rational either.

Carry on.

That doesn't exactly sound rational either.

This is your logic, emphasized over your apparent issue with his wife.

I am sure you are paid to recognize these ideas.
Not sure where you would be employed to do that.

Last edited:
Whatever was wrong with him a few months ago is still wrong with him. He may be on meds to suppress it but you can't just make mental illness go away like that, that isnt how it works.

Do we really know he wasn't on something? To make a general statement about mental health is dumb. There are many things that can go wrong with a person that can just go away relatively easily. People have nervous breakdowns and recover from them. You seem to be pretending you know everything because of the limited info that has been put out.

The medication is like tranquilizer. It makes the patient drowzy, so I suppose Tony has to train-fight through it.

Which medication?

schizophrenic? Do you think there are some indications of schizophrenia?

If the guy really thinks his kid is god, then yes, that sort of delusion is a common indicator.

Schizophrenia =/= multiple personality disorder. So many people think that and it's just wrong and really started with people making a joke at the mentally ills expense (ie. bumper stickers that say "I'm schizophrenic, and so am I"). It's sad in part because that became popular in the US when our mental health system was being dismantled.

This is your logic, emphasized over your apparent issue with his wife.

I am sure you are paid to recognize these ideas.
Not sure where you would be employed to do that.

I'm not seeking employment. Our passive streams of income far exceed our lifestyle.

I don't know Tony's wife, so I don't have any issues with her. It's just not fair to reach conclusions based on one side of the story. To the best of my knowledge, Tony has neither confirmed or denied any of her accounts publicly. That doesn't make her account the truth by any means though.

Continue on with your diagnosis and treatment plan, as I'm sure you will.

I'm not seeking employment. Our passive streams of income far exceed our lifestyle.

I don't know Tony's wife, so I don't have any issues with her. It's just not fair to reach conclusions based on one side of the story. To the best of my knowledge, Tony has neither confirmed or denied any of her accounts publicly. That doesn't make her account the truth by any means though.

Continue on with your diagnosis and treatment plan, as I'm sure you will.

Who is the other side in this ? His wife?

At no point was this discussion about a divorce, separation, or domestic dispute.

Again, his father gave a statement. His wife is on his side.

You're really lost here.

I'm not seeking employment.

I didn't offer you a job, so you're literally creating a conversation in your head.

I said that I am SURE you are paid to make these observations (since you're so confident),
but I am not clear on where you would be employed to do it.

You need to stop trying to make sense in your head.

I am paid to recognize symptoms, and I was asked to respond more than once.

"crystal ball" ... yeah reading the report and working in a hospital around these EXACT situations makes me an astrology witch.

<Waaah>

"I am sure you are paid to recognize these ideas."
"Not sure where you would be employed to do that."

You directed those comments to me. I'm not seeking employment.

I'm also not reaching conclusions about his supposed "condition" or the treatment of it. So unless you have a creditable source for his said "condition"; you are just spewing shit from your keyboard. Sherdog.....is normal.

"I am sure you are paid to recognize these ideas."
"Not sure where you would be employed to do that."

You directed those comments to me. I'm not seeking employment.

Did I offer you a job? No.

Did I ask if you were seeking employment? No.

Will I keep repeating this until you read it... yes.

"crystal ball" ... yeah reading the report and working in a hospital around these EXACT situations makes me an astrology witch.

<Waaah>

So you are claiming you read Tony's mental health evaluation?

No, just you.

Just like you were asked if you were seeking employment.

You aren't even sure what is being said directly to you.

My reading comprehension is functioning properly.

it's disgusting that he's even being considered to fight
no commission should clear him as he is obviously mentally ill

if you want what's best for tony and his family, it would be to not let him get worse by absoring more brain damage. future chris benoit of MMA

Let me guess, you didn't know the police report was online?

I am done. You need to quit making up your own reality.

Mental illness is a strange, fickle thing. Depending on the issue, and here I can only speak for myself, spiraling out can happen very suddenly and clear in some cases just as fast. Physical exercise always helps me. It's odd. Then there's the issue of what meds he's on, whether he took something that caused a conflict with those meds, what the half life is for his meds (if he went off them, some anti depressants have a super short half life so going cold turkey can really fuck you up) so who knows if he's ready or not. That's something only Tony can speak to. Hope he is back in business. It's can be very humiliating to have these episodes.

No, just you.

Just like you were asked if you were seeking employment.

You aren't even sure what is being said directly to you.

My reading comprehension is functioning properly.

So the "report" you read is the media reports? And not an actual Tony Ferguson medical eval? You blindly accept her word through media reports?

Back