*After his mental issues, how is Tony Ferguson stable now? Is he taking any medication?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Cause, althought i know nothing about thus psychiatric issues, i don't know if ypu go from believing your son is Jesus and that you have a chip on your body to fighting at the top MMA org, just by resting and talking to a doctor.

If he's medicated, could that affect his performance at all?

Yes, as his doctor I prescribed 10 mg of Prilosec, 20 mg of ativan, and 200 CCs of HBI (hot beef injection) to be taken rectally. I predict he will be cured in a week.

Yes. And this is how he will make his entrance to the Octagon:
latest

He takes two pills a day of "champ shit only " prescribed by Dr. Justz Bleedeth

How many of these recycled threads are going to be made before this fight

is believing your son is jesus really that much crazier than believing in jesus to begin with?

Hopefully it makes him less cringe leading up to the fight

He would take his medication but that's how he got the GPS tracker in his leg.... he knows because the people in the walls spying on him told him.

<6>

Hopefully it makes him less cringe leading up to the fight

Actually, if Tony is less cringe, and more "aware" of the situation, of a fight scenario, compared to the tough psycho zombie that has allowed him to win so many fights, maybe that's not good at all.

All i know is, tony is a tumbler,

born under punches

PiercingTepidCowrie-size_restricted.gif

BeautifulAnimatedBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

and he's a psycho,

Tony ftw

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck what these reporters say in the news?

Him, his team and the UFC are more aware of his situation than everyone else. If he was cleared than I think it's safe to assume he's doing okay.

Ferguson has always been a weirdo so i'd be more worried if he started to act normal.

If anything he'll just be more crazy in the cage

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It does seem like a very quick return from an episode like that. Hope he really is okay.

He would take his medication but that's how he got the GPS tracker in his leg.... he knows because the people in the walls spying on him told him.

<6>
How did GSP fit in his leg?

Must have lost some serious weight with his colitis and intermittent fasting.

How did GSP fit in his leg?

Must have lost some serious weight with his colitis and intermittent fasting.

<GSPWoah>

He took his water diet to the extreme and devolved into a single cell organism

HIPAA: Acronym that stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, a US law designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records and other health information provided to health plans, doctors, hospitals and other health care providers.

TLDR: we don’t know and it’s up to Tony if we wants to disclose IF he is on medicine and if so, which kind.

Personally, I don’t care, it’s none of my business. Just glad he’s back to doing what he loves and got the help he needed.

Yes, as his doctor I prescribed 10 mg of Prilosec, 20 mg of ativan, and 200 CCs of HBI (hot beef injection) to be taken rectally. I predict he will be cured in a week.

Don't forget propecia for his hairline

Getting punched in the head isn't the smartest thing to do for someones mental health.

There is no part of El Cucuy that is stable.

Look at how the man fights, he's a crazy nut bag..

is believing your son is jesus really that much crazier than believing in jesus to begin with?
Haha, well to be fair Jesus was indeed a real dude so believing in him isn't all that crazy, God and the story of Jesus on the other hand......

It's funny, take a religious script and replace the word "God" every time it appears with "Aliens" instead then read it aloud to a large group.

Everyone will think you're insane but the former is apparently not only perfectly sane but for the most part actually encouraged, it's fuckin crazy to me, lol.

Back