After Habib and Ferguson are done with each other

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
I expect them both to be damaged goods. It will be a bloody mess, 4 round of war, both man will give all they have and it will cost them heavily, they will never be the same. I expect Tony to come on top for the record, but he might get KOd by Gadje on his first title defense.
I don't remember when was the last time we had two unbeatable destroyers on a huge win streak, clashing, and doing it for the title. This fight has been 5 years in the making:

upload_2020-1-14_11-48-38.png

upload_2020-1-14_11-49-17.png

its going to be a fight of the year 2020, we can call it in now.

Lets get them both in a cage first... Would be interesting for sure

giphy.gif

My daily prayer to the JBG for no injuries.

if ferg cant do that flippy thing to escape from takedowns he will suffer the wrath,and his total defeat will remind all WHO IS THE MASTER OF THIS SPORT

giphy.gif

if ferg cant do that flippy thing to escape from takedowns he will suffer the wrath,and his total defeat will remind all WHO IS THE MASTER OF THIS SPORT

giphy.gif

Tony is such a ninja turtle, that he will do the gracie taps if the wants too

giphy.gif

source.gif

@shoorik1987 has read the PORTENTS.

and the PORTENTS say:

UFC Champions 2020
HW
tenor.gif

LHW: Cirkunov
MW: Akhmedov
WW: Tumenov (Obviously gets re-signed)
LW: Nurmagomedov
FW: Magomedsharipov
BW:Yan
FLW: Askarov
WBW: Shevchenko
WFW: Shevchenko
WSW: Albu (hummunahhummunahummunah)

Ferguson reminds me Ortega. During his win streak Ortega was losing almost all his fights on the scorecards, Ferguson was hurt almost in all his fights during his win streak. Ortega had nothing for Holloway and TFerg will have nothing for Khabib. He will be finished in round 1 after his first attempt to do something risky on the ground.

Ferguson reminds me Ortega. During his win streak Ortega was losing almost all his fights on the scorecards, Ferguson was hurt almost in all his fights during his win streak. Ortega had nothing for Holloway and TFerg will have nothing for Khabib. He will be finished in round 1 after his first attempt to do something risky on the ground.
Tony's insanity is the x factor that probably will prevent a complete routing,even if he does lose.

That's not true though. Tony was only hurt in 2 fights.

In which world is Tony losing on the scorecards in every fight?

I don't think so. I think Khabib will play it cautiously the first round. He doesn't want to get caught with something unorthodox.

Also Ferguson will cut him up with either elbows or make em bloody with that nasty jab of his.

I expect them both to be damaged goods. It will be a bloody mess, 4 round of war, both man will give all they have and it will cost them heavily, they will never be the same. I expect Tony to come on top for the record, but he might get KOd by Gadje on his first title defense.
I don't remember when was the last time we had two unbeatable destroyers on a huge win streak, clashing, and doing it for the title. This fight has been 5 years in the making:

View attachment 710119

View attachment 710123

its going to be a fight of the year 2020, we can call it in now.
like khabib's gonna take this fight. expect him to miss weight 1000%

whats most interesting is that khabibs striking has evolved with each and every fight

so one of the questions will be wether his striking (boxing) has made another improvement.

- in the raging Al fight he showed that he has a very consistent jab and sometimes a double jab
- in the mcgregor fight he showed that he has very fast handsm=. the right hand that dropped conor was superfast/explosive. khabib might not posses one punch ko, but he's got fast hands and paired with his athletiscism/explosiveness he can surprise people
- in the poirier fight he showed that he as weird defensive movement and footwork but somehow this works for him. he hardly got hit in the follow up punches

so of course khabib is going for topcontrol/position/ground and pound, but on the feet tony is relentless and also willing to take chances. i want to know if khabib can hurt him not only on the ground but also standing.

like khabib's gonna take this fight. expect him to miss weight 1000%
Stop being an idiot. He has already taken the fight. Even if he misses weight the fight will still be on.

The highest level fight in the history of the sport. If we get to see them clash it will be such an epic thing to see.
The fight is not as one sided as people make it out to be. It's pretty much a 60/40 fight in favor of Khabib.
I really don't know who to root for, they've both been my favorite fighters for years now.

whats most interesting is that khabibs striking has evolved with each and every fight

so one of the questions will be wether his striking (boxing) has made another improvement.

- in the raging Al fight he showed that he has a very consistent jab and sometimes a double jab
- in the mcgregor fight he showed that he has very fast handsm=. the right hand that dropped conor was superfast/explosive. khabib might not posses one punch ko, but he's got fast hands and paired with his athletiscism/explosiveness he can surprise people
- in the poirier fight he showed that he as weird defensive movement and footwork but somehow this works for him. he hardly got hit in the follow up punches

so of course khabib is going for topcontrol/position/ground and pound, but on the feet tony is relentless and also willing to take chances. i want to know if khabib can hurt him not only on the ground but also standing.
The jab was developed in between the Johnson/barboza fights.

In the johnson fight he showed great blocking defense,but had no answer for the jab other than to eat it and keep going.

already in his next fight,he jabs his own way in and completley negates his opponents jab. His improvement speed is scary.

i just hope this fight actually takes place!!! JS

Back