After getting robbed by judges, Michael Johnson wants a UFC fight

I'm down for Michael Johnson vs. Bobby Green. Also would dig Johnson vs. Anthony Pettis and Johnson vs. Nate Diaz

Wasn't a robbery imo. Could have been a draw.

Should fight Bendo.

I had a draw. People go crazy with the word "robbery" around here.

i could see it either way, at the time i was pretty convinced that the judges were going to give it to Johnson, but I thought Dariush was clearly controlling the fight from the outside much better than Johnson. He was moving forward, but he kept coming in straight lines and was getting hit with bigger shots (kicks), i just thought he had round 2 fairly straightforward. But judges love a guy in the middle coming forward, regardless of how effective they actually are.

Even if you think that was a controversial decision, i think it showed that the judges were looking at a guy fighting on the outside, using range. a few years eariler, we would have never seen the decision.

Can't fault the guy for wanting to get that taste out of his mouth. That decision was complete crap.

It's good that he has a healthy attitude about it. I hope he puts it behind him quickly with a quality win. I, too, think he was robbed; only the last round was competitive.

He couldn't put away darush I was surprised

Back