After Embarrassing Faber, Mir's Alpha Daughter Makin Transition to MMA

Wondering what would happen to you if you date her and mistreating her.

When he comes after you...

Untitled-1-196.jpg

6VnCnxp.jpg
20191024_000108.jpg

I would love for him to assault me. Monay-monay-monayyyyy!
You'd be taking the chance of being forever a mushmouth with drool dripping out the side, I'd pass on that Idea, buddeh. Health is wealth.

I remember when Frank was this young promising talent. Before his accident. Now his kids are grown and shit.

Like I said, time fucking flies.

Great call. MMA is always a huge indicator to me of just how quickly time flies. I was watching that 30 for 30 on Tito vs. Chuck last week and was blown away by how long ago Chuck vs. Tito II was. I distinctly remember watching that. I was not big into MMA at all at the time but that was a massive card and, as a casual, I was pumped to watch it.

One of the things I always go back to is when AJ got released by the UFC. I remember that when they announced his return to fight Phil Davis, my first thought was- "awesome, he's back. He wasn't gone long." Only to then realize he'd been gone for two years!

Dam Brock has got some strong genetics to make Sable's daughter to come out like that.
tenor.gif

Like someone else said, I think she's pre-Sable. Still, she looks better than a pre-MMA, pre-make up Ronda Rousey. Anyway, Daughter Lesnar picks up Daughter Mir and shotputs her. BJJ will be a moot point.

You'd be taking the chance of being forever a mushmouth with drool dripping out the side, I'd pass on that Idea, buddeh. Health is wealth.

I'm not that impressed by him tbh. I would drool my way to the bank.

Great call. MMA is always a huge indicator to me of just how quickly time flies. I was watching that 30 for 30 on Tito vs. Chuck last week and was blown away by how long ago Chuck vs. Tito II was. I distinctly remember watching that. I was not big into MMA at all at the time but that was a massive card and, as a casual, I was pumped to watch it.

One of the things I always go back to is when AJ got released by the UFC. I remember that when they announced his return to fight Phil Davis, my first thought was- "awesome, he's back. He wasn't gone long." Only to then realize he'd been gone for two years!

It freaks me out how fast things are going. When you're a teenager, it feels like you have forever.

I need to check out that Chuck/Tito 30 for 30. Sometimes I forget that a third fight happened in which Tito KO'd Chuck. Doesn't seem real lol.

Back