After cupping, cryotherapy, Alpha Brain pills etc, a new fad emerges: intensive brain training

That's been posted here alot before. And also welcome fellow redditor. You saw the thread I made on quacks lol.
Do you have the link to your thread?
Edit: oh now I saw that you were referring to the thread on reddit. I read it quickly and thought you referred to another Sherdog thread

Do you have the link to your thread?
Edit: oh now I saw that you were referring to the thread on reddit. I read it quickly and thought you referred to another Sherdog thread
Yes on Reddit lol I'm saying this video though is nothing new. It gets posted here alot but it's always good to revisit this quackery of a device.

They should just stick to Asian massage parlours.

isn't MMA but Vasiliy Lomachenko does a lot of this brain training kind of stuff. not sure I've seen him in that particular contraption, but they're are plenty of other examples out there of him doing unconventional things to train his brain and reaction time

I'd like to see a GIF made of just a zoomed in TJs wobbly head whilst in this fair ground ride chamber .

Man, the creeper that Diego was hanging out with was ahead of the curve

5ileba.jpg

other than creating conversation inspiring, massive bruises what the fuck does cupping even do?

That dude who's talking looks like he's supplying Dillashaw with his daily recommended dose of snake oil.

Back