After Cormier vs Lesnar.. Tournament to crown new champ?

No tournament needed. Brrrrrrrraaaaaccckkkkkkkkk Lesssssssssnar will win by making Cormier take a ride to suplex city then finishing him with a kimura.
$20 Brock can't even pronounce kimura

1) No USADA

2) 2 fights in one night to win Final

3) Admitting other orgs had a good idea

3 things u will never fuckin see

Would be cool... but nope. Will be Stipe vs another top contender.

You can't.

That would be too much fun, and the UFC is boring.

They're too busy being a real sport, with MMA gods like CM Punk.

I would just do Blaydes vs Stipe and call it a day.

Sounds like a good idea, but with all these old fighters + USADA, it could take forever. Look at the Bellator tournament. Some of those guys may be joining AARP by the time it's over. And they don't have to worry about USADA (not many guys get busted for PEDs in Bellator).

I think you’d need a first tournament night where fighters fight twice. But I don’t think that is allowed in the states. Would be cool to see it done overseas in japan but can ufc do that? Or would they still have to abide by US law?

Dedicate a ppv

Cain v Ngannou
Blades v Beast
JDS v Volkov
Stipe v Tuivasa
Hunt v Reem as a legends fight opener.

I buy it

I think there is a good chance we see Cain come back after DC vacates.

Dedicate a ppv

Cain v Ngannou
Blades v Beast
JDS v Volkov
Stipe v Tuivasa
Hunt v Reem as a legends fight opener.

I buy it

Heck yes, that' a cool main card mang. Just take Cain out so probability doesnt completely suck, replace with Doom, Aleksi, Andrei, fucking Blagoi anyone else really and it' like that UFC 145(?) heavyweights card.

Would be cool. I remember they once had an all HW card. I think it was JDS vs. Mir.

They could do this for this tournament.

Tournaments are like herding chickens

You get some strays

DC claims Lesnar is his last fight in the UFC and realistically does anyone see Lesnar sticking around to defend if he wins?

You gotta be crazy. Dude if Lesnar wins then it's Lesnar vs Jones in 2019 for the HW title. That PPV will be fucking crazy. Lesnar will defend against Jones 100% for the payday.

Back