After calling wrestling "gay" Alistair Overeem makes his professional wrestling debut

Like someone said...calling it "gay" doesnt mean it has to be evil or bad.
I think that wrestling and jiu jitsu is gayer than WWE because the sheer amount of skin to skin griding between men is crazy.
Holding wrists,hands, legs...Khabib is a master of holding your legs and putting his head in your crotch area.
Ofcourse...when he GNP's you like he did Conor I dont find that gay.

It's only gay if you make eye contact!

tumblr_oa4c6opQ0e1qd4esao1_500.gif

So is this just confirming that Glory Kickboxing is dead now?

Really seems like it.

Modern PG little man wrestling is pretty gay.

I swear all the fans now even the tiny dorky wrestler themselves and the crap they come up with is all geared toward and coming from that online dork crowd that likes to pay to watch females play video games, etc. the lamest beta snowflake e-games and basement dweller mentality. Not just the audience, even many of the wrestlers themselves and the lame shit they come up with is all coming from that place... for their niche, I pay to watch females play video games and collect toy figures crowd.

Half these manlets and stick figures would be or are making videos about collecting toys and playing games for a living and probably bench less than most high school football players and my grandma wouldn't be intimidated by them

Last edited:
Yeah sure, I hope he has money after almost 100 fights,but ... Im sure once you take a fight on,like he had in GLORY,you have plans for that money,and need to get it some other way.
it's possible he already put a down payment on a pool, and needs to come up with the rest of the money

Christmas-Vacation-Clark-Pool.jpg

I'm gonna guess he's back on that horse meat diet cause the physique he had the last few years in the UFC won't cut it in professional wrestling

It's still gay, but if you did tons of actual combat sports like Reem has, it negates the gay. No one can ever truthfully call him a fake tough guy.

(Notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat)
Which is worse, fake tough guy or real pussy?

Overeem has 81 total professional fights between mma and kickboxing. He can take 4 cocks at the same time in the ass while sucking another one and giving a handjob with each hand, and still it doesn't make him gay.

Back