After Cain destroys Werdum, guess what he is going to say?

"I can't even speak Spanish but i'm 50% Mexican so that gives me the right to have a Tattoo across my chest that says Brown Pride but it totally doesn't mean the same thing as White Pride because I say it doesn't even though it is clearly indicating preference to my particular race. Furthermore I have only fought 2 different fighters in the past 4 years and am fighting in the weakest HW division that has ever existed where over half of the top 10 fighters were top 10 fighters in 2007 except younger, faster, and overall more worthy opponents.

Brock got smashed years ago, bro.....it's time to let it go! lol

Wag his finger and say "nuh uh uh."

That's why they call him the terminator
T1000.gif

"His name is Werdum,"
"& I came here to hurt em'!"

Have you ever heard Werdum pronounced out loud?

Its VUR-DOOM. Doesn't rhyme with "hurt 'em". Lol

Unless that wasn't supposed to rhyme and I just don't get it....

He will thank Rosetta Stone in his post fight interview shouts

"Thanks. Si se Puede , Me and Daniel Cormier train together man he pushed me the whole camp, i wouldnt be here without me."

" gracias ehh mi amigos...quiero disir thank you por your ehhh

Eat a taco with Rogan. Hurt himself doing so.

Who's that in your AV? I hope she makes a living filming non-simulated sex scenes.

Looks like Madison ivy, the chick I had in my old av. She most certainly does film non simulated sex scenes too.

"Joe: An amazing performance in front of your fellow Mexicans!

Cain: Well, I'm a regular visitor here, but Mexico City has certainly had its share of visitors. The Spanish colonizers and explorers began visiting here in the late 15th century.

Joe: Hey, wasn't "Mexico City" an Indian city?

Cain: Yes, Joe, it is. In fact , it was pronounced "Te-noch-tit-lan" which is Aztec for "the good land."

Joe: I was not aware of that."

Cain: Well, I'm a regular visitor here, but Mexico City has certainly had its share of visitors. The Spanish colonizers and explorers began visiting here in the late 15th century.

Cain: Yes, Joe, it is. In fact , it was pronounced "Te-noch-tit-lan" which is Aztec for "the good land."

This is right after Joe insisting he's not worthy, and Cain assuring him that he is, in fact, worthy. Right? :D

Haha. Cain be dropping some straight knowledge on peeps

I still can't believe such a small guy dominates the HW division, Cain to me is easily the best p4p fighter in the UFC. He's amazing.

Back