After Cain destroys Werdum, guess what he is going to say?

"I can't even speak Spanish but i'm 50% Mexican so that gives me the right to have a Tattoo across my chest that says Brown Pride but it totally doesn't mean the same thing as White Pride because I say it doesn't even though it is clearly indicating preference to my particular race. Furthermore I have only fought 2 different fighters in the past 4 years and am fighting in the weakest HW division that has ever existed where over half of the top 10 fighters were top 10 fighters in 2007 except younger, faster, and overall more worthy opponents.

Joe Rogan-
" You looked phenomenal tonight, you showed great technique and dominated yet another top contender further cementing you as one of the best fighters in the world. Ya gotta be happy with that performance."

Cain-
"Yeah"

He will say he had a torn acl or shoulder and welp see you guys next year. He seems to always get injured in every fight and only fight once a year

"I can't even speak Spanish but i'm 50% Mexican so that gives me the right to have a Tattoo across my chest that says Brown Pride but it totally doesn't mean the same thing as White Pride because I say it doesn't even though it is clearly indicating preference to my particular race. Furthermore I have only fought 2 different fighters in the past 4 years and am fighting in the weakest HW division that has ever existed where over half of the top 10 fighters were top 10 fighters in 2007 except younger, faster, and overall more worthy opponents.

Ill agree with the whole black brown white pride thing. If more white people wouldnt be ignorant aholes saying white pride and would actually say hey Im proud to be white and i love everyone else it'd be different.

As for the whole 50% thing I wont even go into how many people talk about being Irish or something else from another country and dont speak the language and havent visited the country. If you're in America you probably arent "pure" whatever.

As for HW yeah kind of weak right now

this.

Cain will be the longest reigning champ in terms of longevity, because he will only fight once a year.

If you can utterly dominate the #1 contender in your weight class, ala our boy Cain, you shouldn't be obligated to fight more than once a year anyway. What are they going to do, feed him Bigfoot again? The spoils of being a badass.

Viva la mexico!! The greatest country!!! War los zetas war gulf cartel!! Lets destroy our region and bring hordes of illegals across the border and expand our mehican empire!! Free golden AK-47s for everyone!!!

What's that from?

Single greatest fight in mma history. Eddie Sanchez vs Soa Palelei

In the prefight buildup Soa was asked what impressed him most (something like that) about Eddie Sanchez and Soa said he has a nice smile. After Edde Sanchez stopped Soa in what can only be described as the most unskilled fight ever held in the octagon, Eddie screamed in glory.."WHO HAS THE NICE SMILE NOW!?" It almost made me leave the sport.

ouch....

Back