After all the Conor and Bisping nonsense I hope the UFC gives Woodley a money fight

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I hope the UFC gives Woodley his money fight. After witnessing the sickening farce of Conor and Bisping ducking contenders I think it would be ridiculously hypocritical if the UFC denies Woodley some big money fights as well.

The Diaz vs Woodley fight would be great and it was supposed to happen in the past so making it happen now would be awesome.

Woodley vs GSP would also sell big and be great for the fans.

Agreed. They all KO'd guys who we didn't expect them to KO, except Conor to some degree because many ppl thought he'd KO Aldo eventually (I didn't).

Woodley's the only one who KO'd Lawler though. He should get TWO gimme fights for that.....

Has Woodley generated enough revenue to justify any star treatment? Which stadium is a good target to serve his fan base?

This is why I liked Lawler as champion. He didn't go all diva on us like these other champions.

I wish they would stop doing it period.

Bisping and McGregor are both draws on their own, which gives them the pull to request money fights. I'd honestly still rather see GSP or Diaz fight Lawler rather than Woodley.

Bisping and McGregor are both draws on their own, which gives them the pull to request money fights. I'd honestly still rather see GSP or Diaz fight Lawler rather than Woodley.

Brock was the big draw and Hunto was just a bump on a log. It only takes one person to be the draw and the casuals will watch.

I hope the UFC gives Woodley his money fight. After witnessing the sickening farce of Conor and Bisping ducking contenders I think it would be ridiculously hypocritical if the UFC denies Woodley some big money fights as well.

The Diaz vs Woodley fight would be great and it was supposed to happen in the past so making it happen now would be awesome.

they're not giving conor money fights. he is the money fights. he's fighting the harder fight, not the easier fight. in response you want woodley to have somene else make him a money fight and an easier opponent.

Woodley is like the least deserving of a money fight. Bisping has been in the UFC for like 10 years, pretty sure he earned that money fight. Conor (love him or hate him) is entertaining, provides value to the company, and is rewarded consummately.

Can't knock Woodley for trying to get big pay day, but he has no pulling power.

The fact that he's arguing with fans online as well as some of his daft logic, doesn't really help.

Woodley is ducking wonder boy in favour of fighting guys who haven't fought in ages.

Conor and Bisping are some of the biggest stars in the UFC.
And they're fighting other cash cows.

Nobody knows or cares about Woodley, maybe if he defends his belt a couple of times and makes a name for himself, then he can talk about money/super fights.

Conor and Bisping are some of the biggest stars in the UFC.
And they're fighting other cash cows.

Nobody knows or cares about Woodley, maybe if he defends his belt a couple of times and makes a name for himself, then he can talk about money/super fights.

Bisping is a cash cow? Also, There shouldn't be any double standards. Tyron vs gsp/Diaz makes just as little sense as Hendo getting a title shot...who also isn't a cash cow

Even though I dislike Woodley, he still derserves to get paid. However, I don't see why Diaz should fight him, nothing about that fight makes any sense. Let him fight GSP - money fight even though he'd likely lose. At least Hendo-Bisping make sense in a way that Bisping wants to avenge his loss and people want to see him get KTFO again. McGregor rematching Diaz makes zero sense though, so it would be almost as bad as Woodley fighting Nick.

Back