After Aldo, who will Connor fight?

jjjjjjjjjjohnny

JDP is the CHAMP!
@red
Reaction score
Win or lose, who will be fighting Connor after Aldo?

Frankie? Lamas? Mendes?....

I wouldn't mind seeing Edgar fight connor. I think it would be very interesting to see.

Whoever wants their head taken off the most.

Put him against Mendes for fks sake, I want to see how Conor does against a top level wrestler who can take a punch.

If Aldo is still champ, Edgar will fight Aldo and winner of Mendes/Lamas will fight McGoober.

If Aldo somehow loses he probably won't get an immediate rematch because UFC wants to keep McGregor as the champ, so Aldo will move up to LW and Edgar vs McGoober would probably happen first

Throw him back in the pack so he can fight the class of the weight class. Instead of stepping stone fighters made for belt runners.

If Aldo is still champ, Edgar will fight Aldo and winner of Mendes/Lamas will fight McGoober.

If Aldo somehow loses he probably won't get an immediate rematch because UFC wants to keep McGregor as the champ, so Aldo will move up to LW and Edgar vs McGoober would probably happen first
I wouldn't bet on Aldo not getting the immediate rematch if connor wins
They did it for Barao, ya though they were gonna do it for Jimmy Hendrix

If wins, probably will be a rematch with Aldo - unless Aldo injuried a lot stays out for 6 months - 1 year. Then McGregor will fight Mendes-Lamas winner or Frankie Edgar.

If loss, probably McGregor will fight Mendes-Lamas loser, Cub Swanson or Lentz-Tavares winner.

Maybe Daniel Straus or Lance Palmer if they signs with UFC...

Put him against Mendes for fks sake, I want to see how Conor does against a top level wrestler who can take a punch.

The question is though, can he take Conor's punch. Guys seem to fall apart as soon as he tags them.

Nobody cares anyore then. They feed him another non wrestler from the top15

1. Edgar/Swanson winner 2. Uriah Faber 3. Aldo will probaly get ain immediate rematch

Charles Oliveira if he loses.
Oliveira makes sense imo, he's a young guy on the rise with some serious skills, good benchmark, the potential future vs a hard hitting striker who sells.

If he wins, likely a match with Edgar, Mendes would be an interesting fight too, there is a high probability of an instant rematch with Aldo if he beats him.

Back